cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTX 1080TI-O11G-GAMING 11G 352BIT Fan issue

taz2003
Level 7
Hey guys,
I have gtx1080ti-o11g GPU and I noticed that only two of the fans work and the third one is not spinning at 54 degrees, to be exact the middle fan is not spinning at all right now, I did see at like 60 something Celsius it was spinning is this normal or bad hardware.

Thanks guys
3 REPLIES 3

ASUS-OP
Level 7
Hi tax2003,

This should be normal, as different piece of fan may have different spin up voltage, some fans may spin up a little earlier or later than the others.

regards,

taz2003 wrote:
Hey guys,
I have gtx1080ti-o11g GPU and I noticed that only two of the fans work and the third one is not spinning at 54 degrees, to be exact the middle fan is not spinning at all right now, I did see at like 60 something Celsius it was spinning is this normal or bad hardware.

Thanks guys

ASUS-OP wrote:
Hi tax2003,

This should be normal, as different piece of fan may have different spin up voltage, some fans may spin up a little earlier or later than the others.

regards,

I just did a stress test and the center fan stopped working at like mid 60 Celsius is this still normal. and it stopped at like 58 Celsius and the other fans were working whole time?
Thanks
Taz

Hi taz2003,

As long as the fans to get managed (dynamic adjustment with the change of temperature, spin down to 0RPM and spin from 0RPM), that should be reasonable.

regards,

taz2003 wrote:
I just did a stress test and the center fan stopped working at like mid 60 Celsius is this still normal. and it stopped at like 58 Celsius and the other fans were working whole time?
Thanks
Taz