Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MxFragz View Post
    How did you send it back ?
    Support told me they would not take it back and refund me.
    Bought it at Fry's electronics. They have a 30 day return policy. The keyboard had horrible issues, half the keys didn't work or would stick, it was super buggy.

Figure I wait a few HW revisions before spending that much on a keyboard because I really like the feel of it.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Might not be completely related to the topic but our software team is aware of the conflict issues with Armoury and AURA and are working together to offer a solution for both software.
    That's good to know, hopefully soon!

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by kcmcc View Post
    Bought it at Fry's electronics. They have a 30 day return policy. The keyboard had horrible issues, half the keys didn't work or would stick, it was super buggy.

Figure I wait a few HW revisions before spending that much on a keyboard because I really like the feel of it.
    You may have missed what I wrote in the original Claymore thread but we have already identified the root issue that caused the keyboard to have these issues. The issue is being corrected but it doesn't happen on all keyboards, some users on the forum have reported that they have a perfectly working keyboard without any of the issues reported by other users. We appreciate your feedback regarding the keyboard, we're going to focus on narrowing down on all the hardware and software related issues as soon as possible.

Ex-employee Array

This is a more recent thread so I'll post the updates here in this thread. Our team has updated that there's new AURA version for X299 boards that fixes some issues between AURA and Amoury where profiles for some devices like Gladius II will keep being resetted:
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/...883.1497237757

For everyone else that's having issues, please PM me with your motherboard model and also the peripheral devices you're using with Armoury. Our teams are working on new software version to correct this issue for other chipsets. I need to gather back as much information as possible. Thanks.

ROG Member Array Hamrdeye PC Specs
    Hamrdeye PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 8700K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR (32GB)
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia GTX1080 Founders Edition
    Sound CardMotherboard
    MonitorSamsung C49HG90DMN 49" LED Curved
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 960 PRO M.2 512GB NVMe PCI-Express 3.0 x4
    Storage #2Seagate BarraCuda Pro ST8000DM0004 8TB
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15 SSO2 D-Type Premium
    CaseAntec 900
    Power SupplyAntec 850
    Keyboard ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse ROG Gladius II Origin
    Headset ROG Strix Fusion 500
    Mouse Pad Corsair
    Headset/Speakers Logitech 5.1 Speakers
    OS Windows 10 PRO (64 bit)
    Network RouterLinksys EA6900

So this was a year ago. I am having issues with Armoury and Aura working together. It is often causing BSOD and the lights fall out of sync often. Also do get to use Armoury at all with Aura also in use. Its one or the other. I have a Hero X motherboard.

Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamrdeye View Post
    So this was a year ago. I am having issues with Armoury and Aura working together. It is often causing BSOD and the lights fall out of sync often. Also do get to use Armoury at all with Aura also in use. Its one or the other. I have a Hero X motherboard.
    Both of them can be open at the same time, but you can't have both controlling the lighting at the simultaneously. Unsync the peripherals first if you intend to make changes in Armoury (do not just close Aura software).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2