cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Aura suggestions

P4sca1
Level 7
Hello,

because this is my first post, I would like to shortly introduce myself. My name is Pascal, I'm 16 years old and from germany.
I recently bought a ASUS Formula IX and I'm using the AURA application along with a ROG GTX 1080, Cablemod LED Strips, GSKILL Trident Z RGB RAM and the NTXT Kraken X52 CPU cooler.
While configuring the lightning, I found out some issues and suggestions which I would like to present here.
First of all, everytime I start the AURA software, I get 2 warnings: "install driver failed" and "start driver failed". I can confirm both warnings and the software works, but why are the warnings there?
Another thing I mentioned is that the AURA software does not work when NZXT Cam software is open. I read that there are complications between multiple lightning softwares, but is there any way to impriove compatibility in the future?
For the AURA application itself, it would be cool to be able to select not only one effect for every part but one effect per part.
So for example: LED Strip 1 is breathing and LED Strip 2 is static.

Thanks for reading,
Pascal
2 REPLIES 2

Bahz
Level 12
I believe there are quite a few topics on this, can you confirm what version AURA you're currently using? If you have AI Suite 3 installed that could be the reason as currently there is a conflict between the 2 programs and we already are working on new version that will address this issue.

Bahz wrote:
I believe there are quite a few topics on this, can you confirm what version AURA you're currently using? If you have AI Suite 3 installed that could be the reason as currently there is a conflict between the 2 programs and we already are working on new version that will address this issue.

I downloaded the AURA software just a few days ago, so I think I am using the most recent version. I am using it in combination with AI Suite 3.
I'm looking forward to the update. Thanks for your answer!