cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Backpacks for GL752 ?

liami
Level 7
Anybody know of any good backpacks (two strap) for the GL752? I'm taking a 17+ hour trip on my motorcycle next weekend and need to bring my laptop with me for work. I have a messenger bag type of thing hats designed for the GL752, but don't want to carry it on one side of my body for 17 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 REPLIES 2

davemon50
Level 11
I had a hard enough time finding any laptop sleeve type bags at all that would fit the enormous cases of both the G752VY and G752VT comfortably with accessories. I bought the biggest ones I could find at Best Buy and had to return them because they simply wouldn't fit things right. Finally I wound up buying a couple Targus bags online at Amazon, which were just enough larger than all the competition's 17" laptop sized bags (supposedly) that they fit those laptops nicely. This is the 3rd time I've had success with Targus and large laptops. They also make backpack type bags; if you go onto THEIR WEBSITE you might find exactly what you're looking for. Amazon sells their products, you might be able to buy one there. Get your dimensions nailed first.

Man, 17 hours with that thing strapped to your back still sounds like quite a haul, it aint light ! 🙂
Davemon50