cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GT-AC5300 VPN Fusion

jrrog1975
Level 7
When is the VPN Fusion feature going to be added to the GT-AC5300?
9 REPLIES 9

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
jrrog1975 wrote:

Hey jrrog1975,

Our engineers are currently working on optimizing the performance for VPN Fusion, we want to make sure the feature is ready and tested before launch. It'll be exciting to get feedback from gamers. Will keep you posted!

Thanks!

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hey jrrog1975,

Our engineers are currently working on optimizing the performance for VPN Fusion, we want to make sure the feature is ready and tested before launch. It'll be exciting to get feedback from gamers. Will keep you posted!

Thanks!

Any update on VPN Fusion??

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi jrrog1975,

It is scheduled to be ready by the end of this year, however I won't be able to provide a more definite time frame. Stay-tuned and I'll let you know whenever it is confirmed. Thanks!

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hi jrrog1975,

It is scheduled to be ready by the end of this year, however I won't be able to provide a more definite time frame. Stay-tuned and I'll let you know whenever it is confirmed. Thanks!

Given the time it's taking to get the feature released, it should have never been advertised on the web site...even with the disclaimer that it's coming with a firmware update.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi jrrog1975,

We're glad to announce the debut of VPN Fusion in the next firmware update, scheduled for release in 2 days!

wldrevil
Level 7
jrrog1975 wrote:

Hi jrrog1975. Have you try out the VPN Fusion yet. Wonder if you see any different result compare to set up the PPTP directly in WAN. If I set the PPTP in VPN fusion, the speed is greatly reduced compare to directly set it up on WAN.

Добрый день всем я из России.я заказал GT-AC5300 жду его сейчас у меня есть RT-AC88U,PS4 ,MSI GP72-7RD ISP-350mb/s .Ищу лучшие настройки для игры онлайн .можит кто то имеет хороший опыт в настройках ??

Мне кажется по каким то причинам у Асус не доработаны функции QoS она слишком медленно идёт вверх даже когда даёшь высокий приоритет приложениям она можит на некоторое время ускорить трафик но потом все хуже и хуже не стабильно для игр.Если Асус действительно хочет заниматься игровым трафиком то нужно делать больше упор на QoS .вы делаете красивое меню функции картинки и мощное железо.Но ваши функции не идеальны вы берётесь за все игровые функции но на деле не можете довести до конца хотяб одну.

Не плохо если Асус начнут делать качественное и испытанное ПО.но пока я только вижу проблемы в сыром функционале новые программы vpn fusion выпуская это сразу же видно что людям нужна помощь в настройках но зачем им помощь ваша если он не работает как следует!!!вы хотяб тесты запустить попробуйте прежде чем давать людям надежду.И ещё хочу сказать что многие игры так и не получили порты вы добавили старые игры но не новые большем во людей играет bf1 cod rss6 cs-go dota2 pubg на всех платформах но половину нет игр.