ROG Member Array AlexiLaih0 PC Specs
    AlexiLaih0 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VI Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen R7 1800x
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C16-8GTZR
    Graphics Card #1Palit Nvidia GTX1070
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62

Quote Originally Posted by IonstormEU View Post
    Correct, so why haven't these idiots bothered to do it the same for the ROG then?

Regardless to that, previously the B Series boards have had more BIOS updates, we've not had an official update in over a month, which is bang out of order for a premium motherboard, at this point in time, where updates are totally crucial.
    Maybe because let me quote you: Beta means nothing?...
    Ok ok I stop.

Well I dont care from what channel I get my Betas xD
    Probably two different teams with different styles of developing?
    Maybe one team thought its a good idea to share in a forum and then forgot they would need to praticipate in discussions ?`

But I kinda think that the cheaper models get their bioses first on page is our least problem. xD

Here's what you're paying for Boys and Girls:

ASUS ROG Crosshair 6 HERO

3x BIOS Updates since 2017/03/13.

ASUS B350-PLUS

7x BIOS Updates since 2017/03/23.
    9 display total.

Forum BIOS's are irrelevent, some of us don't always have the time to sit and check through 100 forums posts or see if there's an update.

Checking a page is all there should need to be - and the BETA BIOS's show for other products why not ROG?
    Maybe the won knowledge from the 7 Bioses was directly inplemented on our premium ones..?

Well could be that I'm not upset enough cause my Hardware runs flawless...
    Last edited by AlexiLaih0; 06-17-2017 at 02:13 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by AlexiLaih0 View Post
    Maybe because let me quote you: Beta means nothing?...
    Ok ok I stop.

Well I dont care from what channel I get my Betas xD
    Probably two different teams with different styles of developing?
    Maybe one team thought its a good idea to share in a forum and then forgot they would need to praticipate in discussions ?`

But I kinda think that the cheaper models get their bioses first on page is our least problem. xD
    If you feel that getting sub-par service, less of a board that carries half your boards price tag, then you are indeed the perfect to person to be buying anything - you obviously have more money than Bill Gates and don't care what costs what.

I'm 100% certain you're the time of person who orders a cup of coffee and gets only half a cup whilst your friend gets a full cup - and you're all like *It's fine, I'm happy; I'll just buy another one later.*

ROG Enthusiast Array

Well could be that I'm not upset enough cause my Hardware runs flawless...
    Then you're a lucky person; or one of those running at DDR2100 and doesn't care. Meanwhile some people are still struggling to hit 3000+ on their RAM, and would appreciate the update and improvements the latest AGESA version brings.

And one must question the less than coming updates with; how long will they "continue" to arrive at all?

OR Perhaps they have their system as stable as possible and don't want to mess about for hours with a BETA BIOS?
    Last edited by IonstormEU; 06-17-2017 at 02:22 PM.

AlexiLaih0 PC Specs

If you feel that getting sub-par service, less of a board that carries half your boards price tag, then you are indeed the perfect to person to be buying anything - you obviously have more money than Bill Gates and don't care what costs what.

I'm 100% certain you're the time of person who orders a cup of coffee and gets only half a cup whilst your friend gets a full cup - and you're all like *It's fine, I'm happy; I'll just buy another one later.*
    You disqualified your self as a inteligent human being by getting offensive.
    I truly understand you, but getting offensive is just not the right way...

Never the less. As I said for me the whole thing is working as intended and I dont measure quality by quantity.

So out of the discussion, you know why.

And: https://valid.x86.fr/d8wfcb
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	65402Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	65403
    Last edited by AlexiLaih0; 06-17-2017 at 02:25 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

You disqualified your self as a inteligent human being by getting offensive.
    I truly understand you but getting offensive is just not the right way...

Never the less. As I said for me the whole thing is working as intended and I dont measure quality by quantity.

So out of the discussion, you know why.

And: https://valid.x86.fr/d8wfcb

You're actually an IDIOT do you know this? I guess not.

Meanwhile whilst you're off making an excuse, the MSI Carbon got AGESA 1.0.0.4 update officially a full month before the ROG CH6.

Your fanboy status is solidified.

You also bought TridentZ known compatible memory, the REAL Boys have 32GB of RAM, not 16, what year are you in? 2005?

Also:
    http://valid.x86.fr/wem0cu
    2666mhz, currently at 2800, not much change in nearly 2 months right?
    2017-04-24 16:51:37
    Last edited by IonstormEU; 06-17-2017 at 02:28 PM.

AlexiLaih0 PC Specs

close giotto

You're actually an IDIOT do you know this? I guess not.

Meanwhile whilst you're off making an excuse, the MSI Carbon got AGESA 1.0.0.4 update officially a full month before the ROG CH6.

Your fanboy status is solidified.
    Yep an idiot but still better than you in every aspect =).
    so what are you then? Well, who am I to judge.

I have to admit, I'm not aware of how fast/slow other Manufractures are. If its true cool. Does that mean support from Asus is bad? Yeah probably. Is this a reason to be offensive? IMHO No!

And look at my last posts screenshots. Running 3200mhz. G.Skill 8192 MB (DDR4-2137) - XMP 2.0 - P/N: F4-3200C16-8GTZR (Hynix).

Yep I'm a so Fanboy .. I even buy Apple Products :O WHAAT.
    Dont feed the trolls, oh i did it again

________
    Edit:

So, it's a bad thing to be informed and buy compatible hardware?.... I buyed 16 gigs because I dont need more. I'm not a child like you that just needs 32 gigs to have 25 of them empty ;-)
    Last edited by AlexiLaih0; 06-17-2017 at 02:46 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yep an idiot but still better than you in every aspect =).
    so what are you then? Well, who am I to judge.

I have to admit, I'm not aware of how fast/slow other Manufractures are. If its true cool. Does that mean support from Asus is bad? Yeah probably. Is this a reason to be offensive? IMHO No!

And look at my last posts screenshots. Running 3200mhz. G.Skill 8192 MB (DDR4-2137) - XMP 2.0 - P/N: F4-3200C16-8GTZR (Hynix).

Yep I'm a so Fanboy .. I even buy Appel Products :O WHAAT.
    Dont feed the trolls, oh i did it again

________
    Edit:

So, it's a bad thing to be informed and buy compatible hardware?.... I buyed 16 gigs because I dont need more. I'm not a child like you that just needs 32 gigs to have 25 of them empty ;-)
    Wait 8GB of RAM, I thought it was 16, that makes you even more an idiot that previously though! But what's an Appel?

AlexiLaih0 PC Specs

Wait 8GB of RAM, I thought it was 16, that makes you even more an idiot that previously though! But what's an Appel?
    8?? Read again. Apple, my bad.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Didn't i rolley enough with my eyes ?
    Ha ha! No, I'm old and blind. Use bigger emoticons!
    Tired of trolls and mods that act like this platform has no problems and it's the users fault. Later.

Administrator Array Silent Scone@ASUS's Avatar

Here's what you're paying for Boys and Girls:

ASUS ROG Crosshair 6 HERO

3x BIOS Updates since 2017/03/13.

ASUS B350-PLUS

7x BIOS Updates since 2017/03/23.
    9 display total.

Forum BIOS's are irrelevent, some of us don't always have the time to sit and check through 100 forums posts or see if there's an update.

Checking a page is all there should need to be - and the BETA BIOS's show for other products why not ROG?

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...EFI-build-1401

You can find perfectly good builds in the OP there. Not exactly hundreds of forum posts. To be exact, it's one forum post. If you're having difficulties getting memory stable with the board, ask for help. There are a great deal of users running higher memory speeds now without being nearly as frustrated as you would appear to be.

The builds are marked as beta in the very screenshots you posted of the support pages, because this version has yet to be officially released. Come back when you've calmed down so someone has a chance of helping you. Lord knows, you sound like you need it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by entropic-remnants View Post
    Good luck with that one, mate -- but I can't figure it out either except maybe statistically.

If we were to look at a distribution of sales volume for the boards, the highest and lowest level boards would be at the margins of whatever "bell curve" results from plotting it. The solid majority of customers will be in some lower cost X370's and all the B350 offerings with most probably buying a B350 board.

So, if you're going to piss off customers, are you going to piss off a LOT of them or just the few at the top end? You know your resources are limited to churn these things out, so with this botched rollout, you ARE going to have to piss off someone.

Somebody at ASUS has made that decision and though there's some logic in it from a corporate point of view, it still sucks all sorts of obscene things.

Not even remotely accurate guess work there. The only real way you could really disolve an armchair debate like that, is if someone with reasonable nous had both boards and showed overclocking results. Have a look at the memory results here, and keep in mind a large portion of these are on older firmware, too.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1628751/o...ty-thread/0_40
    Last edited by Silent Scone@ASUS; 06-17-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast