cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Have Questions-Complainings about ASUS C6H + RyZen PC Built. Thanks in advance.

sadaharu
Level 7
PeZzy wrote:
The Google doc has only a handful of people with BIOS 1401. At this point, I think most people know what they are doing.

Due to the recent Intel release, don't expect manufacturers to spend much time on Ryzen.

TOO LONG - SKIP THE (---------------) PART IF YOU DONT HAVE TIME.

I think that list and rymem.wraith are both outdated. But those lists give some good infos i mean like preview.

Well, a good-not crashing agesa 1.0.0.6 update is enough for now(if they ever gonna release). They said they would add 20 ram kits on the new QVL list. Middle june - end june (its 24th now)

In a few month later, i think with a new - better bios and also with the help of ram manu's and AMD's support , we will be able reach higher speeds , more stable systems, those Aura light things.

I need to make things clear. I only wonder when will be able to getting these updates before opening this thread.

I thought i can get an exact date for the updates. But i think that's the ASUS's way to handle things. I respect that.

But at least as a request (a nice one) can you write more explanations on the updates.

"Improves system ...bility." I think that is not a clear info. But you know the best. It s just a suggestion.

Also for other people i should make a suggestion.

Be a member of RyZen WatchDog. They send e-mails right after any kind of updates released.

That was helpful for beginners like me.

Another thing is as far as i learnt from reading other posts.

32gb 3200 mhz is still a problem to reach for people who dont know much about oc.

From rymem, some people reach 3200+ with some skillful overclocking wih Corsair Dominator 4x8 and G Skillb die chips.

But those ram kits are waaay expensive than the others. For me money is not a problem if i know that i can get those speeds but still expensive.

In my country our money is 3.5 times less valuable than dollar. And also we pay %18 perfent of taxes.

Unlike Japan or other countries, Turkey's economy is not very good. (1 dollar = 111 japan yen) (1 dollar = 3.5 turkish lira)

For example (the easiest way to explain maybe too easy) ;

If an american gets 1000 dollar from his job and paid for ram 200 dollar.

In here, we get 1500 Turkish liras for the same job but paid 200x3.5 + 200x3.5x%18 + seller's margin for the same ram. It is about 1000 Turkish liras.

So an american pays %20 perfent of his money and we need to pay %66 perfent of out money to get the same thing.

That's why i am very anxious.

You can say " then dont pay for those things - do something else. ". I can't. I like tech stuff, reading, buying things.

But thats is my biggest hoby and i get one shot before whatever i need to buy.

I think that is understandable before anyone tries to insult of attack me.

I am not an enemy of ASUS. My monitor is ASUS. My motherboard is ASUS. I love ASUS products. My new motherboards is ASUS. İ have plans to buy mice and keyboards and monitor from ASUS.

I am not enemy of AMD. Not an Intel fan. I love AMD because they are back and hit hard. Rivalry is GOOD for customers. And my gpu is AMD. So ?

Why some people feels like they need to defend some brands even trying to hurt people ?

Come on man ! How i become a narcissist just for asking questions ?

Whatever.

Thanks for anyone replies to this topic.

I get some good infos (still dont know its plural or singular).

I get some good insults also. But meeh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last thing is ;

I am gonna wait another week without tech stıff, swimming , travelling etc.

I am gonna wait to buy G Skill Flare X 32GB 3200 kits. If not works properly i am gona get G Skill Trident Z cl14 32gig 3200 mhz ones ( they look good btw)

I hope this agesa 1.0.0.6 update make things a lot easier , we get we want to accomplish.

I know you guys are working hard. I respect that. Customers like me will always complains about something.

I hope you dont get offended by anything i said and i hope you listen what we are saying without getting angry.

Again we have a huge respect for you guys.

Sorry for the long posts.

Have a nice day.

Edit : I have changed the original post with the last post. This is the last thing i ve written.
55 REPLIES 55

entropic-remnan
Level 9
First off, thanks for the kind words!

You ARE the kind of person I was talking about when I was ranting about ASUS and the way they sold this board. To read the web site for ASUS, this board is already perfect. People bought it thinking they were getting a "finished" product.

And someone will probably say, "Well, you should have known better." To them I say (bad words in a row), lol. ASUS should have told the truth in their marketing, and AMD should have done a better job on RAM before releasing the CPU to the market. It's not your fault that ASUS lied.

All that said, I think this is a good board and that they Ryzen is a good chip. I completely understand your frustration and impatience, but if you can hang on, I think you will end up with a board that can perform well with almost any memory you can buy. I think it's just a matter of time.

So, as hard as it will be, I would wait a little longer. You will not get all your money back if you sell what you have now, and I think it will soon be what they promised. Maybe this will be better because if you can work and save a little more for memory, you will get even better memory.

It is your choice though and no reasonable person can say you're wrong for being unhappy, and if you choose to move to something else it would be understandable.

Good luck whatever you choose to do.
Tired of trolls and mods that act like this platform has no problems and it's the users fault. Later.

brkkab123
Level 7
To actually answer your question as far as r.a.m. goes, G-Skill Flare X & G-Skill Fortis r.a.m. are both Ryzen certified and work with the Crosshair VI Hero motherboard.
Here's a link to G-Skill's r.a.m. configurator's result's for the Crosshair VI Hero and any other AKM4 X370 or B350 motherboard.
http://www.gskill.com/en/configurator?manu=29&chip=2952&model=2980

Praz
Level 13
sadaharu wrote:
I need 32gb and min. 3200 mhz.

Don't tell me the guys on overclock.net or wherever. Not everyone knows about overclocking and not everyone can return their devices when they got burnt or broken.

Hello

These two sentences seem to be at odds with each other. First you state overclocked memory is a necessity for your usage requirements then comment about not being experienced in overclocking and hinting at no desire to learn. Have you considered reevaluating your requirements based on you setup/configuration experience and purchasing options?

Praz wrote:
Hello

These two sentences seem to be at odds with each other. First you state overclocked memory is a necessity for your usage requirements then comment about not being experienced in overclocking and hinting at no desire to learn. Have you considered reevaluating your requirements based on you setup/configuration experience and purchasing options?

I meant like ultra über voltage regulating sov voc etc type of overclocking. I dont know much about those.

I know how to enter bios (clapping). I just wanted to set 3200 mhz or more on the speed list that's it boom everything is fine you know. 2667 - 3200 -3466 etc...

I have desire to learn anything related computers but i dont have time for "this" thing know ok ?

I bought this product also overpaid to buy something "premium - ready to use - a product that even an idiot (sorry) can be able to use", i mean i thought ch6 is that good !
You don't need to pick some words from someone who doesnt know english perfectly just to defend ASUS like a hardcore fanboy. I mean you might work in there i dont know about you. But i feel like your intentions are not that good. I read most of your posts before.

My monitor is ASUS. My motherboard is ASUS. I like ASUS's products. I know its hard to make things right but at least they can give us little hints or what they have done - what they solve - what in the hell is going on (again sorry).

sadaharu wrote:
I meant like ultra über voltage regulating sov voc etc type of overclocking. I dont know much about those.

I know how to enter bios (clapping). I just wanted to set 3200 mhz or more on the speed list that's it boom everything is fine you know. 2667 - 3200 -3466 etc...

I have desire to learn anything related computers but i dont have time for "this" thing know ok ?

I bought this product also overpaid to buy something "premium - ready to use - a product that even an idiot (sorry) can be able to use", i mean i thought ch6 is that good !
You don't need to pick some words from someone who doesnt know english perfectly just to defend ASUS like a hardcore fanboy. I mean you might work in there i dont know about you. But i feel like your intentions are not that good. I read most of your posts before.

My monitor is ASUS. My motherboard is ASUS. I like ASUS's products. I know its hard to make things right but at least they can give us little hints or what they have done - what they solve - what in the hell is going on (again sorry).

Hello

There does not seem to be anything wrong with your English. In fact this post confirms the takeaway I got from your initial post. Both the Flare X and FORTIS 2 x 16GB 2400MHz kits are readily available, are qualified to function properly with the Crosshair VI motherboard and should successfully meet your expectations of plug n' play overclocking. Part numbers - F4-2400C16D-32GFX, F4-2400C15D-32GFT.

Eleiyas
Level 10
I'll reply to these:

1-) If ı dare to buy 32gb 3200 mhz ram , Will it work properly?

G.SKILL F4-3200C16Q-32GFX 32GB(8GB*4) SS 16-16-16-36 1.35V ● ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C16Q-32GFXR 32GB(8GB*4) SS 16-16-16-36 1.35V ● ●

Are the only RAM-sticks currently on the QVL that will give you what you require.

Although some BIOS tinkering will still probably be needed to get the full 3200Mhz.

2-) Should ı get 2x16 or 4x8 ?

Only ones on QVL are 4*8GB

3-) Should ı wait agesa 1.0.0.6 ?

AGESA 1.0.0.6 RC4 BIOS Version 1401 has been released on these forums as official.

4-) Should i wait new Flare X 32gb models ?

EDIT: My bad, I believe both of those modules I posted above are FlareX modules (G-FX // G-FX-R)

5-) OR !! Are you tech guys have ever gonna UPDATE ! The QVL RAM list ? Should i wait that also ?

It's probably going to be updated at some point, but I cannot say when

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:
I'll reply to these:

Are the only RAM-sticks currently on the QVL that will give you what you require.

Although some BIOS tinkering will still probably be needed to get the full 3200Mhz.

Best I can tell these models has been discontinued by G.SKILL. I did some searching and couldn't find them, not even on G.SKILL's website.

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:
Eleiyas@ASUS no está en línea
ASUS Technical Support Rep
Array
Eleiyas@ASUS PC Specs Eleiyas@ASUS's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2017

Well, the one I found was the 16gb kit:

https://www.gskill.com/en/product/f4-3200c14d-16gfx

I checked the G.Skill forums and last I saw, the 2 32GB modules were set to be released ''soon'' and that was back in May. Maybe when official, non-beta AGESA 1.0.0.6 gets released, G.Skill will release those modules

Thanks you sir but 32 GB Flare X ram kits are not on sale ! God knows when will they release it.

Can i buy 2 2x8 of that ram ? Will they work properly ?

sadaharu wrote:
Thanks you sir but 32 GB Flare X ram kits are not on sale ! God knows when will they release it.

Can i buy 2 2x8 of that ram ? Will they work properly ?

Hard to say...

G.Skill says the 16GB modules (so 2*8GB) are compatible with the C6H, but I'm not seeing them on the QVL, only the 32GB modules which are not released yet...

Here is the full list of QVL-tested 3200Mhz RAM:

G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GVR 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GVK 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GTZ 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GTZKW 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GTZKY 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-6GTZKO 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GTZSW 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
G.SKILL F4-3200C14D-16GTZSK 16GB(8GB*2) SS 14-14-14-34 1.35V ●
CORSAIR CMD16GX4M2B3200C16 ver4.31 16GB(8GB*2) SS 16-18-18-36 1.35V ●