cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I please get some help with my RMA

CuRle
Level 7
I'm sure others don't like seeing the forum clogged up with threads like this, so my apologies, however spare a though for someone with a dead $1,000(AUD) motherboard.

I submitted an RMA request for my Rampage V E10 on the 11th and have had no response.
Can I get in contact with someone, to action my RMA.
Thank you.
7 REPLIES 7

Nate152

Bahz
Level 12
CuRle wrote:
I'm sure others don't like seeing the forum clogged up with threads like this, so my apologies, however spare a though for someone with a dead $1,000(AUD) motherboard.

I submitted an RMA request for my Rampage V E10 on the 11th and have had no response.
Can I get in contact with someone, to action my RMA.
Thank you.

Hi there,

Can you PM me with the following information (only ones that are available)?

Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:
Date RMA request was submitted:

Once I have this information then I can further escalate this case for you.

Thanks.

Thank you, both.

PM sent.

I've still not gotten a response.

It's been over two weeks, this is pathetic.

Bahz
Level 12
We apologize for the inconvenience. The case has already been passed over to local team, I'll follow up with our Taiwan service team to have them contact the Australia service team to find out why they haven't contacted you yet and make sure that they do so as soon as possible. Thanks.

My motherboard was returned, last week, and is now working. A great relief to finally have my PC working again!

Thank you for your help, Bahz.

CuRle wrote:
My motherboard was returned, last week, and is now working. A great relief to finally have my PC working again!

Thank you for your help, Bahz.

I'm happy to hear and you're very welcome. 🙂