Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I don't know why I keep coming here expecting an anwser lol....

Thanks Asus

New ROGer Array

Time To Update Driver Asus

Well driver is no longer signed for newest build of Windows 10. Hopefully Asus steps up and starts to update their drivers and software instead of abandoning high end devices.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Legionx View Post
    Well driver is no longer signed for newest build of Windows 10. Hopefully Asus steps up and starts to update their drivers and software instead of abandoning high end devices.
    Well, we're in no luck...

Last time they responded to me was almost 2 months ago...

Disrespectfull? yes

New ROGer Array

any news?? i have tha same issue with essence stx 2

CPU RYZEN 1600X
    MOBO ASUS ROG STRIX B350F
    GPU AMD RADEON R9 280X

I removed the cpu oc then the drivers of the essence stx 2 where installed normally...have reboots sometimes when switching audio output through the card's software but I was ok with that...better than nothing! But just some minutes ago system crashed showing blue screen and rebooted! this is annoying... are we getting a fix anytime soon?? I have the lates bios and the latest windows updates its not tha problem with them! also no NVidia drivers so that's out of the case also....

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by nikobeki View Post
    CPU RYZEN 1600X
    MOBO ASUS ROG STRIX B350F
    GPU AMD RADEON R9 280X

I removed the cpu oc then the drivers of the essence stx 2 where installed normally...have reboots sometimes when switching audio output through the card's software but I was ok with that...better than nothing! But just some minutes ago system crashed showing blue screen and rebooted! this is annoying... are we getting a fix anytime soon?? I have the lates bios and the latest windows updates its not tha problem with them! also no NVidia drivers so that's out of the case also....
    Quite honestly I don't think they even read this thread anymore lol...
    They asked for a dmp file, i've given them the dmp file.
    "oh its the overclock", I removed the overclock and the issue is still there.
    Made a small clip showing what the issue looks like and sent them a new dmp file hoping that it could help them figure out what is wrong.
    2 months later, here we are....
    Not even an heads up saying:
    "We're looking into it" nor "Hang in there, we'll get this right" nor even "We've located the issue and its AMD's fault".

Absolutely nothing lol.

Windows 10 was launched July the 29th of 2015, the driver's date stamp is September the 9th of 2015.

2+ years passed by since a driver update was issued.

But is it a driver issue? We don't know
    Is it Windows fault? We don't know
    Is it Ryzen's fault? We don't know
    Is this something that will get fixed with an AMD agesa update? We don't know.

Do we need to know? YES, because not only because this is a premium piece of hardware, we want to fix it and use it normally without it crashing when we switch from headphones to speakers.

But how can we fix it if we don't know where the freaking problem is?

This is very disappointing....

Will open a ticket mentioning this freaking thread
    Last edited by AmxdPt; 11-07-2017 at 02:40 AM.

New ROGer Array

I opened a ticket yesterday, and the response is less than promising. After I finish battling the "is it plugged in" level of dummy checks, hopefully some progress will be made.

ROG Enthusiast Array

More evidence that this is a stupid driver issue.

https://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx...Language=en-us

Asus can you PLEASE fix this?

New ROGer Array

I sent a ticket too reporting the problem today and also sent them he link to this conversation here as proof that it is not my personal issue

New ROGer Array

stx 2 is a fine card...before I built this system I have now ,I had an AMD fx4300/ Asrock mobo/Nvidia 750TI/Windows 7 and I had no problems at all there! i also upgraded to windows 10 on that system no issues again! Since i moved it to the ryzen system problems started...hope for a fix soon

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by nikobeki View Post
    stx 2 is a fine card...before I built this system I have now ,I had an AMD fx4300/ Asrock mobo/Nvidia 750TI/Windows 7 and I had no problems at all there! i also upgraded to windows 10 on that system no issues again! Since i moved it to the ryzen system problems started...hope for a fix soon
    I wish Asus would just look into this...
    Because quite frankly they don't seem to care lol

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast