Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ex-employee Array

GPU Tweak II v1.4.7.3 Released [report all bugs in this thread]

GPU Tweak II v1.4.7.3 released

Download at the link below:
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/vga...883.1497237757

Patch Notes:
    1. Improved font readability with revised font
    2. Fixed an UI related issue where parts of the software was not being displayed properly
    3. Resolved the software conflict issue between GPU Tweak II and AURA software
    4. Fixed a bug where running the stress test in FurMark ROG edition would have a pop-up indicating that the software has "stopped working"
    5. Fixed a bug where using multiple cards in SLI or crossfire would cause the monitor tab to close or stop working if running any 3D application in full screen mode
    6. Fixed a bug where four AMD cards in 4-way crossfire would prevent GPU Tweak II from starting up properly
    7. Fixed a bug where reinstalling to a newer version of GPU Tweak II would cause the 0dB feature to not function properly

Please report all bugs in this thread and include your full system specifications, OS, graphics drivers, and full details on how to replicate the issue. Thanks.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi bahz for me nothing change the fans between 25% to 29% spinning on/off continualy with last version of bios (tool quiet), on my gtx 1080 oc 8gb 11gbps*
    instead with original bios it wasvery good no problem.
    How I can install default bios? *

ROG Enthusiast Array

cpu I7 6700k
    memory DDR4 2133 MHZ
    SSD Samsung
    Motherboard Asus z170 Pro gaming
    bios motherboard last *
    version drver nVidia last 383.53
    Gputweak 2 1.4.7.3*

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Sprayingmango PC Specs
    Sprayingmango PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)2021 MacBook Pro M1
    MotherboardCrosshair VIII Dark Hero X570
    Processor5950X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600 32GB
    Graphics Card #1EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3090 Hybrid
    MonitorTriple Asus PG27UQ G-Sync
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB NVME
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Capillex
    CaseCorsair 1000D
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Logitech G915
    Mouse Logitech G Pro Lightspeed
    Headset No...just no. Sennheiser HD650s
    Mouse Pad Logitech PowerPlay
    Headset/Speakers Denon 7.2 Atmos w/ Polk Signature Series
    OS Win10 Pro 20H2
    Network RouterAsus Rog Rapture AX11000 x4

Thank you!! This has fixed the issue with the monitor window disappearing for me.

Thank you for your quick response to the issues, give my thanks and appreciation to the software team.

ROG Enthusiast Array

callecaaf

Hi,
    I just tried GPU TWEAK II V1.4.7.3, but it brings my system to stocking in windows.
    My desktop does not freez, but all goes very slow. If i open a program, it takes much seconds until it opens.
    If i open gpu-z and switch the index tabs, it hangs and takes a lot of time until it switch in another tab.
    I deinstalled and reinstalled, but same problem again.
    The stocking starts as soon I "apply" to new Profile-Settings in GPU TWEAK II V1.4.7.3.
    Then I went back to GPU TWEAK II V1.4.6.6 and everything fine again.

I watched the processes in task-mananger, but i could not see anything with high cpu or memory load.
    But I think there is a bug in V1.4.7.3

Here are my specs:

CPU: I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz
    MAINBOARD: Asrock P67-Pro3
    RAM: 16GB DDR3-RAM
    SSD: Samsung 840 PRO
    NVIDIA DRIVER: 383.53
    GPU TWEAK II V1.4.7.3
    Last edited by Atifan; 06-28-2017 at 03:35 PM.

ROG Enthusiast Array

OK, it got the issue now too with v1.4.6.6.
    Before I didnt have this problem Have to find out what it is, but it seems not to be because of v1.4.7.3

ROG Enthusiast Array AndyBlak PC Specs
    AndyBlak PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus IX Hero
    ProcessorIntel i7-7700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair LPX 3000MHz 32gb
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING
    Graphics Card #2ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS PB277Q, Lenovo LI2364d
    Storage #1Samsung SSD
    Storage #2WD HDD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i v2
    CaseCooler Master Haf X
    Power SupplyCorsair RM850i
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe MGX Silent
    Mouse Corsair Scimitar
    Headset Corsair Wireless RGB
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC5300

I had some serious trouble installing this update, but I was able to resolve the issue. I wanted to share how I resolved it in case anyone else has the same trouble.

When trying to install the update, I experienced 3 error codes: 1608, 1607, 1603. I did quite a bit of research on the issue, and tried several things. I used Revo to uninstall the previous version, attempted using the Windows Installation Troubleshooter, and ran CCleaner on my registry and performed a regular cleanup. I also attempted installing the update in Safe Mode. None of this worked.

What did work, after running Revo and CCleaner once again to ensure everything was clean, was enabling the root admin account on my PC and installing the software in that user. This link explains how to enable the account.

After installing it in the root admin, I rebooted and disabled the account, added GPU Tweak to my startup items, and re-created my profiles. It appears to be working correctly now.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBlak View Post
    I had some serious trouble installing this update, but I was able to resolve the issue. I wanted to share how I resolved it in case anyone else has the same trouble.

When trying to install the update, I experienced 3 error codes: 1608, 1607, 1603. I did quite a bit of research on the issue, and tried several things. I used Revo to uninstall the previous version, attempted using the Windows Installation Troubleshooter, and ran CCleaner on my registry and performed a regular cleanup. I also attempted installing the update in Safe Mode. None of this worked.

What did work, after running Revo and CCleaner once again to ensure everything was clean, was enabling the root admin account on my PC and installing the software in that user. This link explains how to enable the account.

After installing it in the root admin, I rebooted and disabled the account, added GPU Tweak to my startup items, and re-created my profiles. It appears to be working correctly now.
    Thanks for your feedback, I didn't experience any issues installing this update. It might be just a registry issue on your system, but I'll keep my eyes open for other reports.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Atifan View Post
    Hi,
    I just tried GPU TWEAK II V1.4.7.3, but it brings my system to stocking in windows.
    My desktop does not freez, but all goes very slow. If i open a program, it takes much seconds until it opens.
    If i open gpu-z and switch the index tabs, it hangs and takes a lot of time until it switch in another tab.
    I deinstalled and reinstalled, but same problem again.
    The stocking starts as soon I "apply" to new Profile-Settings in GPU TWEAK II V1.4.7.3.
    Then I went back to GPU TWEAK II V1.4.6.6 and everything fine again.

I watched the processes in task-mananger, but i could not see anything with high cpu or memory load.
    But I think there is a bug in V1.4.7.3

Here are my specs:

CPU: I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz
    MAINBOARD: Asrock P67-Pro3
    RAM: 16GB DDR3-RAM
    SSD: Samsung 840 PRO
    NVIDIA DRIVER: 383.53
    GPU TWEAK II V1.4.7.3
    Can you share what other programs you're currently running? We received some reports of the desktop and explorer.exe lag and our software team has already done some optimization to the software but with all the systems that they've tested, they weren't able to replicate this issue. I also have tried replicating this issue but to no avail. We believe it might be some kind of software conflict that's causing this.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by ivo63 View Post
    cpu I7 6700k
    memory DDR4 2133 MHZ
    SSD Samsung
    Motherboard Asus z170 Pro gaming
    bios motherboard last *
    version drver nVidia last 383.53
    Gputweak 2 1.4.7.3*
    This should just be a BIOS issue, please contact tech support to see how you can revert to previous vBIOS

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast