Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Thanks for this information, can you also share your full system specifications? Have you tried other software to see if the issue is the same? I know you already found a workaround solution but if it's a driver related issue then it should occur for other similar programs as well. If not, then it's definitely an issue with GPU Tweak II.

Regarding other software such as MSI Afterburner. I can't test that.

ASUS GPU TWEAK II is the only software that supports the ARES 2 voltages over 1.3v, Since this is an ASUS exclusive GPU card.

here are my specs
    Asus Rampage Formula IV / 4930k
    Windows 10 x64
    Corsiar 1500i PSU
    2x Asus ARES II in crossfire / 4x gpu quadfire
    Latest AMD 17.8.1 Beta 6 driver

The issue is most certainly newer Versions of GPU Tweak II, due to the fact that the older version supports and recognizes both ARES II cards in crossfire and automatically creates the configuration file.

I want to clarify that the reason why it is creating 4 configuration files is due to me having 4 gpus, since the ares II is a dual gpu and since I have 2 in crossfire.

The Configuration file versions after 1140 generate do not create the correct configuration file and that file that is generated does not specify that its an ARES II

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by quickkill2021 View Post
    Regarding other software such as MSI Afterburner. I can't test that.

ASUS GPU TWEAK II is the only software that supports the ARES 2 voltages over 1.3v, Since this is an ASUS exclusive GPU card.

here are my specs
    Asus Rampage Formula IV / 4930k
    Windows 10 x64
    Corsiar 1500i PSU
    2x Asus ARES II in crossfire / 4x gpu quadfire
    Latest AMD 17.8.1 Beta 6 driver

The issue is most certainly newer Versions of GPU Tweak II, due to the fact that the older version supports and recognizes both ARES II cards in crossfire and automatically creates the configuration file.

I want to clarify that the reason why it is creating 4 configuration files is due to me having 4 gpus, since the ares II is a dual gpu and since I have 2 in crossfire.

The Configuration file versions after 1140 generate do not create the correct configuration file and that file that is generated does not specify that its an ARES II
    Thanks for the additional details.

ROG Enthusiast Array antomime PC Specs
    antomime PC Specs
    MotherboardRampage V Extreme Edition 10
    ProcessorI7 5960X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill DDR4 2666mhz
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1080 o/c
    Graphics Card #2GTX 1080 o/c
    MonitorASUS 21, 28 ROG Srift
    Storage #1Samsung M.2 & SSD's
    Storage #2Seagate 8tb X3
    CPU CoolerCustom
    CasePhanteks- Enthoo Primo
    Power SupplyCorsair 1000w
    Keyboard Corsair K70 Red
    Mouse Corsair MMO mouse
    Headset Asus 7.1 Strix
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliath
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterTP-Link

well i ran into some issues.
    But short version is 100% confirmed Live Update is the cause of the issue/My issue:
    Opened GPUtweak, clicked on Info tab by accident, it open live update even tho its set to never cheak for updates, issue appeared straigth away as the live update icon appeared!!!, But had task manager already up so that didnt get affected (suprisingly usually does opening after issue appears) So i stopped Live update via It & probliem solved instantly, Taskbar works & can view the icons on the tray & no lock ups.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by antomime View Post
    well i ran into some issues.
    But short version is 100% confirmed Live Update is the cause of the issue/My issue:
    Opened GPUtweak, clicked on Info tab by accident, it open live update even tho its set to never cheak for updates, issue appeared straigth away as the live update icon appeared!!!, But had task manager already up so that didnt get affected (suprisingly usually does opening after issue appears) So i stopped Live update via It & probliem solved instantly, Taskbar works & can view the icons on the tray & no lock ups.
    That works? since a year, only using that, i have ever, never, works. i find the the news of the updates on the forums. I know that is working since is on the task manager. but per se... is not updating!

Ex-employee Array

Our team is aware of the live update issue, they're already working on it and will offer a fix soon in the near future but this issue isn't present on every system. Like me for example I don't get any freezing, lock up, or lag with the latest version.

ROG Enthusiast Array nbtc971 PC Specs
    nbtc971 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus VII Hero
    Processori7-4790K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series — 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG278QR
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Pro Series Internal SATA III 512GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H100i
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 450D
    Power SupplyCorsair ATX AX860i 860 Watt
    Mouse Corsair M65
    Headset Steelseries Siberia 800
    OS Windows 10 64-bit

glenway

Hello

Am I just missing the option to reverse the changes gaming booster makes? I've never had a booster that wasn't 1 click to go into gaming mode and 1 click to get back to regular settings. Right now the only way to start all of the services/processes is to restart my computer?

Also, the button to start gaming mode is misspelled, "Strat". I'm sure it's been reported.
    Last edited by nbtc971; 09-01-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by nbtc971 View Post
    Hello

Am I just missing the option to reverse the changes gaming booster makes? I've never had a booster that wasn't 1 click to go into gaming mode and 1 click to get back to regular settings. Right now the only way to start all of the services/processes is to restart my computer?

Also, the button to start gaming mode is misspelled, "Strat". I'm sure it's been reported.
    Can you provide more details on this issue? I'm a bit confused on what you're referring to.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7