Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Universal seriel bus

Hi,

Well drivers are updated but sad enough it did not solve the problem. I have noticed under device manager "other devices" that I have:

Universal serial Bus (USB) controller that is not correctly installed.. Any idea what this is, can it be related to me FPS prob's?

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

I don't think that has anything to do with your FPS problems, that seems like a USB controller that is not correctly installed (to quote you), you could uninstall it and let microsoft find the driver for it, if you have the possibility to choose a option named "roll back driver" or something like that you could try that out

But this FPS loss syou get during games, does it only occur LoL or other games too?
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

ROG Enthusiast Array

Hi yes there is diffrence, now when I set my videocard in game to benchmark i stay around 200+ fps it goes up and down. To my surprise i still get drops like 240 - 152 -190 - LAG - 5 - 152- 200, unfortunatly I dont have any other games. I installed the 3.0 usb under the link you sent me and it solved the uninstalled usb thingie..

This is so wierd.. I have tested diffrent Nvidia settings to, but I dont really understand tripple buffering and things like that but I followed a link at LoL's homepage and used those settings.

Okey, so I've searched on google and found this site about CPU Throttling issue with fix (or how the user in that forum fixed it) for LoL gamers, find the third last post and read that one
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - BIOS 205

ROG Enthusiast Array

Have already read it and tried it. It's not the issue, and I have throttlestop installed also. Gonna read more about it if there is any setting I have missed but I dont think so.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Did you turn on throttlestop?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Yes its turned on. This is what my Throttlestop 4.0 settings look like please get back to me if you see anything that might be the cause of this. I have tried some diffrent settings also. I attached a picture.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos ts.jpg  

I found a new site with possible solution, take a look at this site, if you not already have looked at this page.

EDIT: Btw, whcih battery configuration do you use, either in P4G or Microsofts own utility, high performance?
    Last edited by fuzon1337; 01-15-2012 at 10:58 AM.
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - BIOS 205

ROG Enthusiast Array

I have tried both and made sure me processor is running 100% I even set the min to 100%. I get back to you on the post to see wwhat is taking up the power in taskmanager. (If anything.)

As you have mentioned earlier, it seems that the latest patch is the big issue here.
    So if some of these suggestions do not fix the problem, it seems that you have to wait until there is a new patch that fixes the problem.

Alternatively (if possible), is to uninstall the patch*and let the game work without the update.
    Last edited by fuzon1337; 01-15-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - BIOS 205

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast