Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

I want a full refund its a pretty much useless.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Strk17 View Post
    I want a full refund its a pretty much useless.
    I will further escalate this issue immediately, you should receive a reply soon. I apologize for the inconveniences caused.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    I will further escalate this issue immediately, you should receive a reply soon. I apologize for the inconveniences caused.
    thanks

ROG Member Array

Got an email from corporate saying that I have to re-send my laptop back in again like I got nothing better to do. Why can't i just get my money back so I can go and buy another laptop from your competitors? I'm not going to send it in and get a reply back a month later that it needs to be replaced.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Strk17 View Post
    Got an email from corporate saying that I have to re-send my laptop back in again like I got nothing better to do. Why can't i just get my money back so I can go and buy another laptop from your competitors? I'm not going to send it in and get a reply back a month later that it needs to be replaced.
    The POS (point of sale) is with the retailer so we can't refund you. For warranty you will need to send it back for since there are issues with it, I can only further escalate the case to make them handle this as top priority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2