Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Julskey View Post
    I think they should extend your waaranty since you had it RMA'd before. (I think)
    I have called ASUS to enquire about my warranty being expired yet however they say it is valid till 2018 which is a bonus.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Clintlgm View Post
    Shoot off a PM to cl-albert or Bahz, maybe they can help you? there both Asus Employees
    I called ASUS today and they have told me to do a complete Windows Restart which I will do if the problem happens one more time (because I need to back up the laptop first).

I will keep you all updated on what happens.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Julskey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kixo7 View Post
    I have called ASUS to enquire about my warranty being expired yet however they say it is valid till 2018 which is a bonus.
    I think this is standard for most companies. They will extend warranty when warranty service warranty was done. Or maybe you have a 2 year warranty.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Julskey View Post
    I think this is standard for most companies. They will extend warranty when warranty service warranty was done. Or maybe you have a 2 year warranty.
    In most cases it will remain the same, the warranty period is based on the purchase date and not the repair date. For Kixo7's case it was extended for a reason but not sure why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2