Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by PeZzy View Post
    Code 24 is not an error...it means the BIOS has handed control over to the OS. Everyone has that code in Windows, although you might get a different code after resuming from sleep (e.g. code 40).

What BIOS are you using?

Might want to check with the manufacturer of the wireless mouse and keyboard.
    I've bought 3 other brands and same error exists. I have BIOS 2101. I've returned this motherboard for a replacement and the keyboard issue still exists so I doubt its a faulty MB. Im guessing power related, ram or needs the next upcoming bios.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by oxidation868 View Post
    I've bought 3 other brands and same error exists. I have BIOS 2101. I've returned this motherboard for a replacement and the keyboard issue still exists so I doubt its a faulty MB. Im guessing power related, ram or needs the next upcoming bios.
    Are you plugging the transmitter in the top USB3.0 slots? There are setting in the BIOS for each USB slot - I think only the top slots are set to active by default.
    Maybe there are other Bluetooth/wireless devices in the area that interfere with the pairing? Tried turning off power management for the device under Device Manager? Do you notice the problem if you boot into Windows safe mode?
    Last edited by PeZzy; 07-04-2017 at 07:33 PM.

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Rapid mode is not needed for NVME and disabled by default.. So no error, just normal

ROG Member Array

Ok so I've somewhat narrowed it down. When I plug in my hard drives my keyboard and mouse acts up. I don't understand why.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Syaoran PC Specs
    Syaoran PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MSI GP62 7RD
    MotherboardGigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming 7 WiFi
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3.8GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ (4 X 8GB) @ 3333 C14-13-13-13-34
    Graphics Card #1Powercolor Red Dragon Vega 56
    Graphics Card #2Powercolor Red Dragon Vega 56
    MonitorSamsung 49" LC49HG900MNXZA 32:9
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Seagate Barracuda Pro 6TB
    CPU CoolerArctic Freezer 360
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Primo SE (Green)
    Power SupplySilverStone Strider ST1200G
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Cherry MX Brown
    Mouse Corsair M65 Pro RGB
    Headset Corsair VOID Pro Wireless RGB
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB
    Headset/Speakers Onkyo HT-S7700
    OS Windows 10 Education x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68W

Hae you tried disabling CSM and Legacy for USB? *CSM is enabled by default, which reduces the performance of M.2 devices. *Legacy USB is also endabled by default. *My Razer Naga Molten was a bit laggy in the BIOS (1401) and my startup was longer when Legacy and non-UEFI items appeared in the boot order. *

BIOS 1403 is now official, so I suggest you update to that.

ROG Member Array

Ok on latest Bios will try the other ones when I get home. Btw thank you all for you inputs.

ROG Member Array

Sheffield BOULEVARD

Ok I've tried everything mentioned so far to no avail. Ive also reset the bios and now keyboard also lags while in bios. Ive also noticed that my RGB lights wont turn off when I chose that option specifically In the bios. Im wondering if Aura is causing all my problems or its my g. skill ram. Should I just take my pc to geek squad and have them figure it out?

Also Ive tried plugging in each hard drive one at a time and the lagging still exist so I don't think its the drives. The drives used to be externals if that helps.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Syaoran PC Specs
    Syaoran PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MSI GP62 7RD
    MotherboardGigabyte Aorus X470 Gaming 7 WiFi
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1700X @ 3.8GHz
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ (4 X 8GB) @ 3333 C14-13-13-13-34
    Graphics Card #1Powercolor Red Dragon Vega 56
    Graphics Card #2Powercolor Red Dragon Vega 56
    MonitorSamsung 49" LC49HG900MNXZA 32:9
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2Seagate Barracuda Pro 6TB
    CPU CoolerArctic Freezer 360
    CasePhanteks Enthoo Primo SE (Green)
    Power SupplySilverStone Strider ST1200G
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Cherry MX Brown
    Mouse Corsair M65 Pro RGB
    Headset Corsair VOID Pro Wireless RGB
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM800 Polaris RGB
    Headset/Speakers Onkyo HT-S7700
    OS Windows 10 Education x64
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC68W

Should I just take my pc to geek squad and have them figure it out?
    Seriously?! Trolling is not nice! No one here in their right or wrong mind would allow Geek Squad to touch their computers.*

If you actually aren't trolling... Disconnect all of your hard drives and optical drives with the exception of your NVMe drive and try using a $5 Target special keyboard. Do you still have the lag in the BIOS after that? Does Windows boot normally with all of the drives except the NVMe disconnected? If so, then what power supply made, model, and wattage are you using? Do you have both the 8-pin and 4-pin connectors plugged in on the top left corner of the board? Is your PC plugged into a surge protector with a lot of other power hungry electronics?

Im wondering if Aura is causing all my problems or its my g. skill ram.
    Are you using G.Skill RGB RAM? Are you aware of the problems running Aura and G.Skill software at the same time? The RAM SPD can become corrupted.

Geek Squad are just a bunch of salesmen who have very basic technical training.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast