Thread: supremeFX

New ROGer Array

supremeFX

I am not satisfied with my bass at all ( i know the potential ). But I cannot change the bass in supremeFX or in windows10 (enhancements window just shows disable sound effects)

I do not like supremeFX at all since there is no config option? Just different presets that don't change anything for me at all...

Any suggestions?

New ROGer Array

Supreme FX HIFI with Maximus VIII Extreme Assembly

I cant get this module to work properly also. The software provided for this is horrible. Drivers to load the sonic suite fail to load unless you manually uninstall windows default drivers. Mic volume is very low, I opened a ticket on this was promised a response but got nothing. Even asking for the mic voltage and the answer I received is its an analog mic input. I guess having a professional mic is not the right choice for a high end audio device.

So bottom line the maximus VIII extreme assembly has 2 additional items 10G lan card and this high end audio module. 10G is useless since you cant get internet speeds beyond 1G and the audio module you have almost no information on it and the software is just horrible.

Even the support site for software has less for the assembly model versus normal VIII extreme like its a dead model. For now i have just shelved it since i cant get any answers to solve it.