cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninstall Ai Suite completely?

scgt1
Level 8
So while toying around with Ai Suite I jacked the power plan settings up to where nothing works. Even though it's set in both windows PP and in Ai Suite EPU my monitor and computer are both on hours later overnight when I wake up in the morning. Prior to installing AI suite windows was managing my monitor and sleep just fine. I've uninstalled Ai Suite through the uninstall icon for it and rebooted. Then I set windows monitor off to 1 minute and sleep to 20 minutes. Come on I don't want to watch paint dry forever to see if it is back to working.

Apparently AI suite is still partially installed because neither one have turned off 30 minutes in now with no keyboard press or mouse movement to reset the timer. Also my fans are still acting like the fan profiles from AI Suite are active. So apparently the uninstaller doesn't fully remove stuff.
5 REPLIES 5

haihane
Level 13
tried piriform's CCleaner yet?
to flush out remaining leftover registries, maybe.
no siggy, saw stuff that made me sad.

haihane wrote:
tried piriform's CCleaner yet?
to flush out remaining leftover registries, maybe.

I'll give it a go.

Chino
Level 15

Chino wrote:
Disable the leftover ASUS services then manually delete the exes.

CCleaner did the trick. No longer have a cycling fan issue either every few seconds for no reason.

Although I still don't have functioning power plans for turning off monitor and putting the pc to sleep.

SIMONHANDLEY1
Level 7
I have had no luck whatsoever, see here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?94512-Alsuite-corrupt-need-help-urgently I have tried everything to uninstall, re-install and now I don't have the program at all, any ideas (please read the thread first)