cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUMBER LOCK LIGHT FOR ROG GL753ve laptop

Hankster08
Level 7
help please

just bought an Asus ROG GL753 my first laptop; was wondering if anyone else had a work around to establish a "Number Lock LIGHT" or icon on desktop/task bar?
it's got a CAP lock light but no NUMBER Lock light, driving me nuts every time i want to paste and hit shift + insert and nothing happens cause I have num LK ON

I can't believe this $$$$ machine doesn't have one!? it never occurred to me to check that!
3 REPLIES 3

eight-bit
Level 7
Hankster08 wrote:
help please

just bought an Asus ROG GL753 my first laptop; was wondering if anyone else had a work around to establish a "Number Lock LIGHT" or icon on desktop/task bar?
it's got a CAP lock light but no NUMBER Lock light, driving me nuts every time i want to paste and hit shift + insert and nothing happens cause I have num LK ON

I can't believe this $$$$ machine doesn't have one!? it never occurred to me to check that!

Can use Ctrl+V for paste, wouldn't solve any issues of wanting numerical values instead of arrow buttons. Plus it is a much more common keyboard shortcut for paste.

Ctrl+C = Copy
Ctrl+X = Cut
Ctrl+V = Paste

I don't understand the answer above. I am also interested in an indicator for the number lock, since I have the same problem as the original poster.

Karla_K wrote:
I don't understand the answer above. I am also interested in an indicator for the number lock, since I have the same problem as the original poster.

I was just suggesting that they use Ctrl+V instead of Shift+Insert to paste.