cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS drivers website not functioning correctly

TheInfomaniac
Level 7
I apologize if this is not the place to put this, but I couldn't find a section for website stuff.

I tried to install the drivers from the cd that came with my motherboard but something happened and windows got corrupted. I reinstalled windows and figured it would be best to just get the newest drivers from the website anyway. I've done this before with my asus laptop without any issues.

However, when I go to the driver page for my motherboard (z270e), when I open a tab to view the drivers the page doesn't expand to allow for the long list, meaning that the drivers list is cut off. It's hard to explain unless you've seen the drivers website, but the website won't expand in order to let me view the drivers and click the button. Can anyone help? I don't want to do too much with my new PC build until I know I have all the correct and up-to-date drivers. Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

toronto699
Level 13
is that the STRIX Z270E GAMING?
http://support.asus.com.cn/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=STRIX Z270E GAMING&p=1&s=50

toronto699
Level 13

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I send the informacion these morning, regarding those issues also, they reply very fast and send info to asus! cheers. i hope that will resolve soon.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

FuryA
Level 8