cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download pague is broken

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Hi Asus, please check asus download help desk download website and other alternative, there is no way to scroll the options. that has being like these since yesterday morning. Example: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-IX-HERO/HelpDesk_Download/ on utilities, there is only 2, and there is no way to scroll pass aura v. 1.04.43 please check for a fix:cool:
Learn, Play Enjoy!
6 REPLIES 6

Eleiyas
Level 10
I can confirm your findings, I'll pass it on

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:

Thanls Eleiyas! have a good day!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:

Thanks Eleiyas. I just find out that is working again!! thanks so much for your help! Cheers!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:

more specifically the win 10 64 bit.... it shows 66 files but they do not load

mikeymontz wrote:
more specifically the win 10 64 bit.... it shows 66 files but they do not load

to me it load, but i do not like the layout.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Korth
Level 14
You can use the download pages for other MAXIMUS IX or ASUS Z270 motherboards.

Manuals/documentation and firmware/BIOS are motherboard-specific, only the correct ones from the correct motherboard page will work.

But drivers/software for the Intel (Z270) chipset and integrated hardware (Intel HD Graphics, ASMedia controllers, Realtek audio, etc) will work on any mobo which has that specific hardware. And other ASUS/ROG software will work on any ASUS/ROG mobo which it's designed to run on.
These things can often be found on the download pages for similar motherboards (such as those for all the other MAXIMUS IX Z270 mobos).
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]