cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G502VS - RMA Lost my Laptop, 2 Months and Counting...

FaultForce
Level 7
Hey guys,

First post here (Yay!, Mod's feel free to move the post if I accidentally put it in the wrong location)

Just posting here giving my experience with the Asus RMA.
From the service I have received to far it has been pretty horrible, little to no response from the reps and alot of question dodging.

I sent the laptop off on the 5th of May, the arrival was on the 8th.
From that point it has been a painful uphill battle... I was informed that the repair would be done by the 13th of June, almost a month of having to wait.

Asus thankfully offered me a full refund, after signing the documents and sending them off, they decided to investigate the reseller.
Moving forward from this I have asked for the laptop back, I was informed on the 4th of Jul it would be shipped back to me.

I emailed on the 6th asking for a tracking number, no response by the 10th.
Today I called up and I got palmed off by the Rep essentially explaining they don't know whats going on because the RMA numbers and Job number had changed.

At this point I have got no resolution from Asus and it has taken OVER 2 MONTHS!
I dont know what to do next but wait...

Has anyone had a similar problem?
Advice?

Thanks!
Ben
3 REPLIES 3

Bahz
Level 12
Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear about this experience, please PM me with the following details so I can have our Taiwan service team further follow up with the local team to find out what's going on.

Product S/N:
RMA#:
Case ID#s:

Thanks.

Bahz wrote:
Hi Ben,

Sorry to hear about this experience, please PM me with the following details so I can have our Taiwan service team further follow up with the local team to find out what's going on.

Product S/N:
RMA#:
Case ID#s:

Thanks.

Sent.
Thanks

FaultForce wrote:
Sent.
Thanks

Thanks, I have already passed all the information over to our service team here in Taiwan to follow up with the local team. Please do make sure to contact me immediately if you don't receive a follow up within 2 business days from the local team.