Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Just tried installing.

Doesn't load at all.

Uninstalled old version, Installed this version. Running as administrator. When I click to open, the software does not open, shows up in task manager, and eventually crashes.

Strix X99
    a few cablemod LEDs are plugged into the header.
    Spatha

Have not tried uninstalling Armory, just realized this could be a culprit.

EDIT: Uninstalled armoury and all registry entries that apply to either Aura or Armoury and the latest version still won't load, then crashes.

DrDump link:

https://drdump.com/UploadedReport.as...&SecondVisit=1
    https://drdump.com/Problem.aspx?Prob...36&Login=guest
    Last edited by kcmcc; 07-18-2017 at 03:04 AM.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by kcmcc View Post
    Just tried installing.

Doesn't load at all.

Uninstalled old version, Installed this version. Running as administrator. When I click to open, the software does not open, shows up in task manager, and eventually crashes.

Strix X99
    Spatha

EDIT: Uninstalled armoury and all registry entries that apply to either Aura or Armoury and the latest version still won't load, then crashes.

DrDump link:

Sorry, didn't see that you also posted here in this thread with more information. At least it confirmed that the issues you're seeing are not related to Armoury. Can you list other installed software and ones that are running in the background?

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array davemon50 PC Specs
    davemon50 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY-DH72 (17") and Asus G752VT-DH74 (17")
    MotherboardAsus ROG LGA2011-v3 Rampage V Edition 10, x99 EATX
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6950X Extreme 10-core 25MB Cache 3.0 GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX Red DDR4 DRAM 64GB-4x16 3333 (CMK64GX4M4B3333C16R)
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 Fury 4GB HBM Backplate
    Graphics Card #2Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 Fury 4GB HBM Backplate
    Sound CardAsus SupremeFX Hi-Fi Audio DAC
    Monitor(2) Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25-inch monitors
    Storage #1(4) SSD's - Samsung 960 & 970 1TB M.2, Intel 535 480G, Intel 510 250G
    Storage #2(3) HDD's - Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5-in SATA III 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H80
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 650D Black, ATX, Mid Tower
    Power SupplyCorsair Digital AXi-Series AX1200i (1200W) 80+ Platinum Rating
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless K360
    Mouse Logitech Wireless MX Anywhere 2
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Is Version 1.05.11 still in Beta? I just downloaded and installed it on my RVE10, it does not say it's a Beta version.

There were two weird things on install. One was probably my own fault, namely the install locked up because Aura was still running. I probably needed to disable it in BIOS first, and that instruction probably exists somewhere, although I did not see it.

Asus, for future, how about giving a README file with the ZIP download. There are two Setup.exe files in the ZIP, so how about some instructions? Not sure why you omitted that, seems pretty lazy to me.

The second thing that was weird with the install was that when I calibrated my Cablemod Widebeam strips after the install, it recognized red first, then the dot went to green but the strip lit blue. Changing the dot to the blue was simple enough, but it didn't come up in an orderly fashion. Not sure if it made any difference in the world but was a surprise.

Everything seems to be working as intended, I checked a couple dozen different settings and it all is working nicely.
    Davemon50

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by davemon50 View Post
    Is Version 1.05.11 still in Beta? I just downloaded and installed it on my RVE10, it does not say it's a Beta version.

There were two weird things on install. One was probably my own fault, namely the install locked up because Aura was still running. I probably needed to disable it in BIOS first, and that instruction probably exists somewhere, although I did not see it.

Asus, for future, how about giving a README file with the ZIP download. There are two Setup.exe files in the ZIP, so how about some instructions? Not sure why you omitted that, seems pretty lazy to me.

The second thing that was weird with the install was that when I calibrated my Cablemod Widebeam strips after the install, it recognized red first, then the dot went to green but the strip lit blue. Changing the dot to the blue was simple enough, but it didn't come up in an orderly fashion. Not sure if it made any difference in the world but was a surprise.

Everything seems to be working as intended, I checked a couple dozen different settings and it all is working nicely.
    Please don't download this version, the official version is released on your motherboard product page so please download that version instead as that's the later build.

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array davemon50 PC Specs
    davemon50 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Asus G752VY-DH72 (17") and Asus G752VT-DH74 (17")
    MotherboardAsus ROG LGA2011-v3 Rampage V Edition 10, x99 EATX
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-6950X Extreme 10-core 25MB Cache 3.0 GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance LPX Red DDR4 DRAM 64GB-4x16 3333 (CMK64GX4M4B3333C16R)
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 Fury 4GB HBM Backplate
    Graphics Card #2Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 Fury 4GB HBM Backplate
    Sound CardAsus SupremeFX Hi-Fi Audio DAC
    Monitor(2) Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25-inch monitors
    Storage #1(4) SSD's - Samsung 960 & 970 1TB M.2, Intel 535 480G, Intel 510 250G
    Storage #2(3) HDD's - Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5-in SATA III 64MB Cache
    CPU CoolerCorsair Hydro Series H80
    CaseCorsair Obsidian Series 650D Black, ATX, Mid Tower
    Power SupplyCorsair Digital AXi-Series AX1200i (1200W) 80+ Platinum Rating
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless K360
    Mouse Logitech Wireless MX Anywhere 2
    Headset HyperX Cloud II
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Please don't download this version, the official version is released on your motherboard product page so please download that version instead as that's the later build.

I'm not sure which version you are referring to not download Bahz, I went to my product support page for the RVE10 and I downloaded the latest utility version right there, and it's this version number. I always download from the product support page. Unless there's a mistake it happens to have the same version number as in this thread.
    Davemon50

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by davemon50 View Post
    I'm not sure which version you are referring to not download Bahz, I went to my product support page for the RVE10 and I downloaded the latest utility version right there, and it's this version number. I always download from the product support page. Unless there's a mistake it happens to have the same version number as in this thread.
    The version I provided before was the same version but earlier build, the one on the motherboard support page is the latest build for this version. Good that you downloaded the one from the product page, that is the latest one.

ROG Member Array

On the Comet setting, Is they no way to have all DIMM's go at once? I'm using X299-E. Funny thing is that if I remove the software and reinstall it, it just shows DIMMs and they will fire all at once. Would really love if the software developers would hop on here and help us out. I really not liking the way my RGB setup can not do what I would like it to
    Thanks in advance.

Ex-employee Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfire29 View Post
    On the Comet setting, Is they no way to have all DIMM's go at once? I'm using X299-E. Funny thing is that if I remove the software and reinstall it, it just shows DIMMs and they will fire all at once. Would really love if the software developers would hop on here and help us out. I really not liking the way my RGB setup can not do what I would like it to
    Thanks in advance.
    Would be great if you can share the memory kit with part number and also if you have installed any other software to control the RGB for the memory?

Please also share full hardware specifications, OS version and build, and also BIOS version for your motherboard.

ROG Member Array SHINY&RGB PC Specs
    SHINY&RGB PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus IX HERO
    Processor7700K 5.0 ghz
    Memory (part number)Gskill Trident Z RGB 2400 32gb
    Graphics Card #1STRIX FURY custom bios 1100mhz 560mhz ram
    CPU CoolerDeep Cool 360 AIO
    CaseInWin 509 rog Certified
    Power SupplyCorsair RX750i
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2
    Mouse Razer NAGA Epic
    Headset Razer Man O War 7.1
    Mouse Pad Razer Firefly
    Headset/Speakers POLK Audio/Yamaha 7.1 surround
    OS Win 10

Quote Originally Posted by kcmcc View Post
    Just tried installing.

Doesn't load at all.

Strix X99
    Spatha

DrDump link:

shut your system down completely flick your PSU switch off for a good 45 seconds till all the power is bled out of it the flick it back on and restart your system should show up reliably after that

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bahz View Post
    Would be great if you can share the memory kit with part number and also if you have installed any other software to control the RGB for the memory?

Please also share full hardware specifications, OS version and build, and also BIOS version for your motherboard.
    Sorry about that. Here is what I got.

Bios - ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING BIOS 0402
    Windows 10 64bit Creative
    G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR
    Only have the Aura 1.05.11 on my computer.

I tried the GSKIL and it crashes the AURA. I removed both and just tried the GSKILL and never came up. Reinstalled AURA.

I was told to try this -"Try these settings in the BIOS: enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled"

I do not see this option for my BIOS. Here is a clip of the way comet looks. As you can see it fires left inner to outer then right inner to outer.
    https://youtu.be/v0q6wlWBQv0

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast