cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA v1.05.11 [Report all issues in this thread]

Bahz
Level 12
Download the latest this version from the product support page for your motherboard.

I wasn't provided the full patch notes but the most major change in this version is to address the LED control overwrite issue with Armoury.

You can report all the bugs here in this thread. Thanks.
82 REPLIES 82

GR1MRE3PeR
Level 7
ok static seems to turn gpu and ram rgb off but leaves motherboard and case on so not working as should and armoury is saving dpi profile now that ive installed aura 1.05.11 but not saving mouse calibration and i have gladius ii and my claymore keyboard still having troubles with saving profiles atm will update when i see what else happens tonight.

GR1MRE3PeR wrote:
ok static seems to turn gpu and ram rgb off but leaves motherboard and case on so not working as should and armoury is saving dpi profile now that ive installed aura 1.05.11 but not saving mouse calibration and i have gladius ii and my claymore keyboard still having troubles with saving profiles atm will update when i see what else happens tonight.

I also had this happen. Killing the Aura processes in task manager took care of the problem.

Found another strange thing... Flash and Dash does not sync like old versions anymore here... Motherboard leds works normal with this theme but my gtx not...just blink sometimes out of sync =S

bachastain
Level 7
Bahz wrote:
Since there is a very high interest for the testing the AURA beta, so we're releasing this for everyone to test before the final version is released over the next couple of days.

You can download the beta a the link below
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/6C823B63E7DE45E383C8FD069A50BA96Y

I wasn't provided the full patch notes but the most major change in this version is to address the LED control overwrite issue with Armoury.

*Please note that this won't be the final build for this version so may differ a little from the official version that will be released

You can report all the bugs here in this thread. Thanks.

I wasn't having any problems but I thought I'd try the beta anyway just to keep current. On the first run it tries to uninstall the current version. Running AsusSetup.exe permanently hung at the 23% mark. I killed the InstallShield process, tried it again, and again it hard locked at 23%. It felt like an access conflict or a process was refusing to stop, so I tried in again in Safe Mode. This time it finished the uninstall properly. Booted back to full boot, running it again and it properly installed Lighting_Control_1.05.11. It's working well so far.

bachastain wrote:
I wasn't having any problems but I thought I'd try the beta anyway just to keep current. On the first run it tries to uninstall the current version. Running AsusSetup.exe permanently hung at the 23% mark. I killed the InstallShield process, tried it again, and again it hard locked at 23%. It felt like an access conflict or a process was refusing to stop, so I tried in again in Safe Mode. This time it finished the uninstall properly. Booted back to full boot, running it again and it properly installed Lighting_Control_1.05.11. It's working well so far.

Did you try killing any AURA processes through taskmanager when you ran the installer/uninstaller (when it locked up)?

Eleiyas@ASUS wrote:
Did you try killing any AURA processes through taskmanager when you ran the installer/uninstaller (when it locked up)?

No, just the InstallSheild process.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
question on the beta. they add independent control on the RBG heather 1 and 2 from the board and PCM. for example, I want static color on the led trips and color cycle on the board and vs. that will be great. since i want color cycle on my board and GPU and have static color on the strips.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

I tried this beta on my Z270F and the 2 headers are still tied together (physically or logically) so it is not possible in this beta (so far) to independently control the 2 motherboard headers.

Just tried out v1.05.11, but I'm still not able to see my Corsair Vengeance RGB ( CMR16GX4M2C3000C15) in Aura. 😞