Page 46 of 141 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by andu.s6edge View Post
    I've been experiencing similar problems. Monitor and peripherals loosing power and shutdown not working. Just cutting power from the wall plug. I have the following configuration : STRIX X370 , Ryzen 1600x, G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200 C14. Prime stabile for 6 hours then black screen after 5 minutes. I've managed to isolate the problem after testing and excluding everything to software issues. I have uninstalled Asus Sonic Studio III and it seems to be perfectly stabile now. Others experience crashes with this software as well, so it may be the cause. I will reinstalll it soon to see if the problem reapears. Meanwhile try it yourself and see if it works. Sound is still functional just no Eq settings. Also AURA Sync is enabled and working fine.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G925F folosind Tapatalk
    I reinstalled the audio driver including Sonic Studio and the problem reapeared but just when listening to music in chrome. Foobar now works ok. A have also reseted chrome settings and for now everything works. It seems to be sound software related.

ROG Enthusiast Array DsAMD PC Specs
    DsAMD PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Strix b350-f gaming
    ProcessorRyzen 3600 @ 4.25 ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 3600 2x8gb
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER XC
    Sound CardN/A
    MonitorSamsung 32" 144hz 1440p
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO Series - 250GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD
    Storage #24TB Toshiba 7200 rpm 6gb/s
    CPU CoolerCooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB
    CasePhanteks Eclipse P400S Silent Edition
    Power SupplyCorsair cx650m
    Keyboard Logitech G915
    Mouse Logitech G602
    Headset Logitech G430
    Mouse Pad SteelSeries Qck Gaming Surface - Medium Thick Cloth
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333 2.1 Speakers
    OS Win 10 Pro, 1909
    Network RouterTP-Link AC4000

Quote Originally Posted by AniChatt View Post
    Guys how many of you want to switch your motherboard? It seems till date so many users are still facing too much problem. Why there is no asus response till date?
    Honestly, even with the pesky issues I have faced with this board i do not think there is another board out there that delivers as much for as little money. Plus the board is aesthetically pleasing and matches any build. Even when I find a board that matches the technical features of this board, it is painted with a horrible color scheme and ends up costing a little more. So I have to power down for 10 minutes before I can get into the BIOS, meh, I can deal with it.

New ROGer Array

La Selle serie

You don't need to feel bad for something you don't know. When I purchased my first laptop I even don't know how to shut down a PC. So chill! I am not a expart of PC building, just learned from trial and error.
    These are called debug lights and it is there to help you out in case of any problem. During start it checks every component in a sequence. For this mobo it is CPU, RAM, GPU then it tries to boot (green). If there is any problem say in ram then it will not pass the ram check and the debug amber light just after the red cpu light will turn on and stay on. It will notgo to next check.
    Since your pc don't have a boot drive for windows when it checks boot drive and it can not find any, it stays green and going to bios. So to solve this green light issue you need to have a boot drive and this green light will turn off when your pc in in windows. It is normal as long as it goes up to green.
    Alright cheers!

Yes i installed windows 10 and the green light went off! Everything seems to be working for now, im just not sure whether I should update the BIOS or not as in the manual it says not to update BIOS unless necessary, so if everything works ok then ill just leave it.*
    Last edited by seethesun; 11-28-2017 at 04:00 PM.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array AniChatt PC Specs
    AniChatt PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ThinkPad X270 i7 7500U
    MotherboardAsus Strix X470-F 4204
    ProcessorR5 1600X 3.90GHz 1.325v
    Memory (part number)FlareX 3200MHz 2x8GB 1.35v
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080
    MonitorLG 29UM69G Ultrawide
    Storage #1M.2 960EVO NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2M.2 MX500 SATA 500GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseNZXT S340 Razer
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 850W
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon
    OS Windows 10 1909

Quote Originally Posted by DsAMD View Post
    Honestly, even with the pesky issues I have faced with this board i do not think there is another board out there that delivers as much for as little money. Plus the board is aesthetically pleasing and matches any build. Even when I find a board that matches the technical features of this board, it is painted with a horrible color scheme and ends up costing a little more. So I have to power down for 10 minutes before I can get into the BIOS, meh, I can deal with it.
    Great actually I am angry on Asus not for this motherboard. It is in deed decent mobo but the poor qvl/support from asus is the key issue.

New ROGer Array kdashu PC Specs
    kdashu PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix B350
    ProcessorRyzen 1700
    Memory (part number)CMU16GX4M2A2666C16
    Graphics Card #1XFX GTR 480 8GB
    MonitorSony 42w805b
    Storage #1SSD Sandisk Ultra 256
    CPU CoolerCM 212 Evo
    CaseCM Casemaster Pro 5
    Power SupplyZalman 750w HP
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless
    Mouse Logitech Wireless
    Headset Turtle Beach Px4
    OS Win 10 build 1703
    Network RouterAsus AC66-R

Seems a bit tricky and their is a chance of getting screwed if something goes wrong. Since I have not faced any stability issue with new bios so better to wait for now. But guys don't update your 1001 bios.
    Hi friend, I was thinking update my bios from 902, but now I dont know.
    Do you think is not a good choise? Im not using overclock, and system seems to be stable for me, only few times It dont boot from cold boot, so ... what do you thing?

ROG Member Array

Hi!
    I tried the DRAM calculator. It gave hope to gain 3200Mhz on my Samsung D-die dual rank ram but at 1.385 to 1.405 dram voltage. I must try these days and I'll share the result. I'm glad I have stable 3066Mhz CL16 at 1.35v for now.
    I have only one problem with the motherboard - when I listen to music with winamp or other mp3 player I have same bumps sometimes - not on every song but after 5-6 or more it's like a single halt for a part of the second and the song continues. In the moment the halt appears everything other still works so I hope it's not to PC stability or other problem.
    Is it a problem with the audio drivers - who knows? When I play games or watch a movie with PotPlayer there's no sound halts. Maybe the old mp3 players I use cause this problem.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Corecom View Post
    Hi!
    I tried the DRAM calculator. It gave hope to gain 3200Mhz on my Samsung D-die dual rank ram but at 1.385 to 1.405 dram voltage. I must try these days and I'll share the result. I'm glad I have stable 3066Mhz CL16 at 1.35v for now.
    I have only one problem with the motherboard - when I listen to music with winamp or other mp3 player I have same bumps sometimes - not on every song but after 5-6 or more it's like a single halt for a part of the second and the song continues. In the moment the halt appears everything other still works so I hope it's not to PC stability or other problem.
    Is it a problem with the audio drivers - who knows? When I play games or watch a movie with PotPlayer there's no sound halts. Maybe the old mp3 players I use cause this problem.
    Look a few posts back. I also had problems and they are related to music ( drivers / foobar / chrome ). After i have reinstalled sonic studio i don't have problems with foobar anymore. Haven't tested with chrome yet.

New ROGer Array

Code 32

Hey guys, was wondering you can help me out real quick. Take a look at this screenshot of my Device Manager in Win 10 creators.

https://imgur.com/a/PUeFe

Is this normal for all those drivers for the CPU to say that? Its kinda bugging me out.
    I have a Ryzen 7 1700 OC @3.6 with a Asus B350-F

New ROGer Array

SATA 5 and 6 help

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing issues with my B350-F board and hopefully i can get some insight here. I've spoken to the Asus support online but it didn't help. If nothing else help I'll need to confirm my board to be faulty and replace it.. (which i hate)

My issue is that SATA Port 5 and 6 does not work. I dont have a M.2 drive installed, and here are my spec:

Ryzen 5 1600
    Asus Strix b350-f
    Kingston Hyper X DDR 4 4G*2 2133
    Asus R7 370
    Seagate 256 GB SSD
    2 other hard drive non-ssd hard drive

So my Sata 1 - 4 works, and my R7 is plugged into PCIEX16_1.

My SSD works, the cable works, when I only plug my SSD (no other hard drive) to SATA 5 or 6, BIOS won't even detect it. it's fine with rest of the port. BIOS is updated to latest version, cleared CMOS.

Would anyone else have any idea? loving the board but this is the only thing that's bugging me....

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by HyperSquirrels View Post
    Hey guys, was wondering you can help me out real quick. Take a look at this screenshot of my Device Manager in Win 10 creators.

https://imgur.com/a/PUeFe

Is this normal for all those drivers for the CPU to say that? Its kinda bugging me out.
    I have a Ryzen 7 1700 OC @3.6 with a Asus B350-F
    that does not look normal for sure... did you update the chipset?

Page 46 of 141 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast