Page 55 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    ROG Member Array

Asus Aura problem

Hello,
    I have this motherboard and It's been couple of days since I built the PC and since then I have a problem with Asus Aura, every time that I select a color in the program, It shows something else on the LED Strip, Blue is Green, Green is Red and Red is Blue ! I saw a video on Youtube about this RGB issue and the guy had the same problem and he was saying the board has problem! ( RGB Headers ), Currently I'm using Phanteks LED Strip ( 1 meter )
    Does anyone here have any experience like mine ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2017-12-21_04-35-01.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	69781Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo_2017-12-21_04-35-05.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	69782

I'm also experiencing some CPU spike for 1-2 seconds that has %99 CPU usage and in the task manager, I found the usage caused by System and I have no clue why this is happening, My windows is fresh and clean.

My spec :
    Ryzen 5 1600
    ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB) Running on 3066 MHz
    XFX RX 580
    Seagate 2TB BarraCuda
    Crucial MX300 275GB ( latest firmware)

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by sohilj23 View Post
    Hello,
    I have this motherboard and It's been couple of days since I built the PC and since then I have a problem with Asus Aura, every time that I select a color in the program, It shows something else on the LED Strip, Blue is Green, Green is Red and Red is Blue ! I saw a video on Youtube about this RGB issue and the guy had the same problem and he was saying the board has problem! ( RGB Headers ), Currently I'm using Phanteks LED Strip ( 1 meter )

I'm also experiencing some CPU spike for 1-2 seconds that has %99 CPU usage and in the task manager, I found the usage caused by System and I have no clue why this is happening, My windows is fresh and clean.

My spec :
    Ryzen 5 1600
    ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F
    XFX RX 580
    Seagate 2TB BarraCuda
    There is a option In Aura software to configure the led strip, when you use that option one colour at a time lights up, and the software asks you what colour are you seeing. Look it up - not in front of my pc right now

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Gomes View Post
    There is a option In Aura software to configure the led strip, when you use that option one colour at a time lights up, and the software asks you what colour are you seeing. Look it up - not in front of my pc right now
    I've done the calibration and all the colors look fine in calibration mode but after that, They are still same and the output is different.
    I read somewhere there is a 4 Pin LED adapter for Phanteks LED strip. Do you think is that necessary ? Cause I don't have it and the LED strip connected directly to motherboard.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array AniChatt PC Specs
    AniChatt PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ThinkPad X270 i7 7500U
    MotherboardAsus Strix X470-F BIOS 5843
    ProcessorR5 5600X Stock
    Memory (part number)FlareX 3200MHz 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080
    MonitorBenQ EW2480
    Storage #1960EVO NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2MX500 SATA 500GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseNZXT S340 Razer
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 850W Gold
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon
    OS Windows 10 20H2

I've done the calibration and all the colors look fine in calibration mode but after that, They are still same and the output is different.
    I read somewhere there is a 4 Pin LED adapter for Phanteks LED strip. Do you think is that necessary ? Cause I don't have it and the LED strip connected directly to motherboard.
    Is it a 4 pin 12V 50-50 RGB strip? check it's compatibility. Becs the latest Aura and BIOS combo not showing any issues.

ROG Guru: White Belt Array celab PC Specs
    celab PC Specs
    MotherboardStrix B550-F Gaming / BIOS 2806
    ProcessorRyzen 3600 @stock speed
    Memory (part number)FlareX - F4-3200C14D-16GFX @XMP Timings
    Graphics Card #1Palit GameRock Premium 1080 @stock speed/cooling; 496.49 Drv.
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorAcer Predator - XB241H
    Storage #1Seagate FireCuda 530 / 500GB NVME 1.4
    Storage #2Kingston ssd
    CPU CoolerBe Quiet - DarkRock 4
    Casefreestyle
    Power SupplyThermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850W Gold
    Keyboard Razer Chroma Light
    Mouse Razer DeathAdder V2
    Mouse Pad Razer Goliathus Medium CONTROL
    Headset/Speakers Sennheiser HD 4.20s
    OS Win11 Pro 64bit / latest
    Network RouterFibre Optic 600Mbit (sync.)

downclocking

try to avoid core parking when downclocking and always use the latest amd chipset drivers before doing so as they are 17.40 in the moment. there is a reason that your cpu dosent clock down all the way it used to.

greetings

ROG Guru: White Belt Array Equinox187 PC Specs
    Equinox187 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
    ProcessorRyzen 3600
    Memory (part number)KLEVV BOLT X 32GB 3600 MHz
    Graphics Card #1Zotac GTX 1070
    Storage #1Viper VPN100 512GB nvme
    CPU CoolerCustom Water Loop
    Power SupplyEVGA 650w Gold Modular
    OS Windows 11 Pro 64bit

Hello,

My spec :
    Ryzen 5 1600
    ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F
    XFX RX 580
    Seagate 2TB BarraCuda
    In reguards to the Phanteks LED Strip this is not an issue with the mobo its a problem with the Phanteks LED Strip and its the problem i had when i also bought a Phanteks LED Strip as its sold as compatable with aurasync and it is, it's just not 100% compatable out the box and the problem is that the Phanteks LED Strip uses different wireing from the RGB output on the mobo and while the 12v is in the right place the order of the RGB signals is all wrong, I forget the exact order as it was back in August when had to rewire the strip but the mobo is like 12v, R, B, G where as the Phanteks LED Strip is 12v, G, B, R

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array AniChatt PC Specs
    AniChatt PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)ThinkPad X270 i7 7500U
    MotherboardAsus Strix X470-F BIOS 5843
    ProcessorR5 5600X Stock
    Memory (part number)FlareX 3200MHz 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080
    MonitorBenQ EW2480
    Storage #1960EVO NVMe 250GB
    Storage #2MX500 SATA 500GB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H115i
    CaseNZXT S340 Razer
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime 850W Gold
    Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB
    Mouse Corsair Harpoon
    OS Windows 10 20H2

I am using deepcool magnetic rgb strips. Works straight out of the box with no issues till date with aura. But funny is that they never say it is aura compatible hahaha.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox187 View Post
    In reguards to the Phanteks LED Strip this is not an issue with the mobo its a problem with the Phanteks LED Strip and its the problem i had when i also bought a Phanteks LED Strip as its sold as compatable with aurasync and it is, it's just not 100% compatable out the box and the problem is that the Phanteks LED Strip uses different wireing from the RGB output on the mobo and while the 12v is in the right place the order of the RGB signals is all wrong, I forget the exact order as it was back in August when had to rewire the strip but the mobo is like 12v, R, B, G where as the Phanteks LED Strip is 12v, G, B, R
    Thanks for information regarding this, Now I feel better since it's not motherboard issue.
    These stupid marketing advertisement made me think that LED strip is okay since it's compatible and the issue is motherboard, I bought that 4 Pin LED Adapter, Maybe it has corrected the wiring so I don't need to mess up with them, Once I get it I'll let u know.
    Regarding the 50-50 or 12v I'm not sure, I couldn't find any information about these on the product's description on Amazon but the funny thing is, With wrong calibration ( choosing wrong colors ) I was able to get a right color out of the LED strip ! But by doing so, The color doesn't match with the one on the motherboard.

New ROGer Array

PC boot issues

Hi, 1st of all , sorry for my bad english
    I got a problem with my MoBo strix B350-F in my new build
    User's Manual at page 1-5 says that I have to install RAM memories in slots A2 & B2, I installed in this way but my PC only showed a black screen and a RED light at the MoBo Q-LEDs , so I changed the RAM to A1 and B1 and the computer started, i left the default settings at the BIOS and intalled Windows without any issue, the after installing the latest BIOS and drivers I went back to A2 & B2 and again it didnt work, so I decided to leave the RAM at A1 & B1 but sometimes the computer freezes at the ROG logo and it doesnt even showed the circle with dots that indicates that Windows is loading, so I was tiered that I couldnt use my computer so I left the RAM at A1 & A2 and now it starts without problems but I can't play any game that I've installed, I've tried with 3 games but when it's time to play all games crashes, I dont know why , 've already made a test with MEMTEST but is showed no errors, I'm worried because i'm afraid that those suddenly crashes appear while i am working Matlab, Labview or making some College homework.
    Thanks for your atention and comments
    My computer specs:
    MOBO: ASUS STRIX ROG B350-F
    RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE LPX 8GB 2X4GB @ 3000Mhz (CMK8GX4M2B3000C15) ---> QVL
    CPU: RYZEN 5 1600
    GPU: ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
    HDD: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2TB
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3, 80 Plus Gold 650W
    Last edited by MillerL; 12-26-2017 at 10:50 PM.

New ROGer Array Lachigan PC Specs
    Lachigan PC Specs
    MotherboardSTRIX B-350
    ProcessorRyzen 1700
    Memory (part number)LPX CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1RX560
    MonitorL2206fm Touch
    Storage #1MVMe Samsung SSD 960
    Storage #2WDC WD30EFRX RED
    CPU CoolerCorsair h80i v2
    CaseAntec P180
    Power SupplyCorsair HX750i
    Network RouterNetgear WNDR4500

Quote Originally Posted by MillerL View Post
    Hi, 1st of all , sorry for my bad english
    I got a problem with my MoBo strix B350-F in my new build
    User's Manual at page 1-5 says that I have to install RAM memories in slots A2 & B2, I installed in this way but my PC only showed a black screen and a RED light at the MoBo Q-LEDs , so I changed the RAM to A1 and B1 and the computer started, i left the default settings at the BIOS and intalled Windows without any issue, the after installing the latest BIOS and drivers I went back to A2 & B2 and again it didnt work, so I decided to leave the RAM at A1 & B1 but sometimes the computer freezes at the ROG logo and it doesnt even showed the circle with dots that indicates that Windows is loading, so I was tiered that I couldnt use my computer so I left the RAM at A1 & A2 and now it starts without problems but I can't play any game that I've installed, I've tried with 3 games but when it's time to play all games crashes, I dont know why , 've already made a test with MEMTEST but is showed no errors, I'm worried because i'm afraid that those suddenly crashes appear while i am working Matlab, Labview or making some College homework.
    Thanks for your atention and comments
    My computer specs:
    MOBO: ASUS STRIX ROG B350-F
    RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE LPX 8GB 2X4GB @ 3000Mhz (CMK8GX4M2B3000C15) ---> QVL
    CPU: RYZEN 5 1600
    GPU: ROG STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
    HDD: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2TB
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3, 80 Plus Gold 650W
    In your diagnostic,
    Check that you have no bent pins on your processor... *

Page 55 of 146 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast