cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after boot up empty bluescreen Asus G752VY

BL_11
Level 7
After I sign into windows 10 I get an empty bluescreen, please help how to fix this??
12 REPLIES 12

CladMaster
Level 7
I get that at times when Windows 10 has done a systems update, it takes time to configure it's self, sometimes as long as 5 mins.

Let it do it's thing and see what happens.

If that fails, restart the PC in 'Safe Mode' then reboot. There are instructions on this forum to do that, and Google will help too.

BL_11
Level 7
My laptop has been very unstable lately because after 1 successful bootup and then I shutdown my laptop and turn it on again, the laptop wouldn't even boot into windows 10. Every time I boot it up I pass the ROG logo and then black screen and the laptop will just restart it self until the automatic repair appear. How can I fix this or do i need to send it to asus for repair?

If you haven't wiped your restore partition then on power up at the logo spam F9 to get tot he restore partition. When done it will be as if it came out of the box.
Also complete specs please. Some G752VY machines ship with HGST POS spinners that have an extremely high failure rate. If thats the case then a new drive may be needed. I wouldnt send it to ASUS personally in that scenario but instead replace the spinner with an SSD and do a clean install.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

JustinThyme wrote:
If you haven't wiped your restore partition then on power up at the logo spam F9 to get tot he restore partition. When done it will be as if it came out of the box.
Also complete specs please. Some G752VY machines ship with HGST POS spinners that have an extremely high failure rate. If thats the case then a new drive may be needed. I wouldnt send it to ASUS personally in that scenario but instead replace the spinner with an SSD and do a clean install.

My retore partition is gone

JustinThyme wrote:

My restore partition is gone.

After I clean install windows 10 it gave me this screen after the GTX980M driver was installed and I restart and then this happen.65987

My asus G752VY keeps getting random freeze that would not recover so I have to restart my laptop using the powerbutton. Any fixes?

cl-Albert
US Customer Loyalty Agent
fyi.

Merged some of BL_11's threads since many of the issues seem similar and related.

Also, refer to some of BL_11's posts below if interested, but all these issues and questions may be related, so trying to link them together.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?93688-G752VS-Crashing-Issues-(shuts-off-and-restarts-autom...
BL_11 wrote:
I play GTA 5 too and have the same problem but I have G752VY and got a smart error which made my laptop retarded all the freeze and fail to boot up.

I need suggestion for my broken hdd slot on my Asus G752VY
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?94652-I-need-suggestion-for-my-broken-hdd-slot-on-my-Asus-...