Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@ASUS View Post
    Hello Juanlo_

Our team has confirmed this bug with Summit CPU and has reported this issue to AMD.
    Meanwhile, please use the CPU PCIE slot in order to use the USB card.
    Thank you for using Asus and have a nice day
    Thank you very much Bill, so I guess this can only be fixed by an AGESA update from AMD?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Is this problem still ongoing or has it been fixed yet. As of today, (I'm still running bios 3008) likewise I'm still only able to use two PCIE slots (basically the x16 for the GPU and the x8 for my Blackmagic video capture card.) The tv tuner card I have won't work in any of the other available slots.

So, in order to use the tv tuner xard, I have to remove the video capture card. Silly situation ! Have later versions of the bios addressed this, or are we still waiting ?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Theagg View Post
    Is this problem still ongoing or has it been fixed yet. As of today, (I'm still running bios 3008) likewise I'm still only able to use two PCIE slots (basically the x16 for the GPU and the x8 for my Blackmagic video capture card.) The tv tuner card I have won't work in any of the other available slots.

So, in order to use the tv tuner xard, I have to remove the video capture card. Silly situation ! Have later versions of the bios addressed this, or are we still waiting ?
    I have no idea, I'm also waiting for an answer. I don't know if this must be fixed by a BIOS update or by an AMD driver update, it would be great if someone shared more info about it.

ROG Enthusiast Array VRBabe81 PC Specs
    VRBabe81 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Crosshair VI Hero X370
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1800X
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-16GFX
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid
    Monitor22" LG 1080p
    Storage #1SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500gb
    Storage #2SEAGATE 2TB 7200RPM
    CPU CoolerCORSAIR H100i V2 AIO
    CaseFRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R5 Titanium
    Power SupplyCORSAIR HX850W 80+ Platinum
    Keyboard MICROSOFT
    Mouse ALIENWARE
    Headset SONY H.ear On MDR-100ABN Pink
    Mouse Pad ALIENWARE
    OS MICROSOFT Windows 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 OCULUS Rift With Touch

I'm on the latest bios 3502 and I'm having usb port problems too like windows 10 makes a sound which means a usb port or ports keep disappearing and coming back. I'm also having usb 3 devices being seen as usb 2 as well. Not sure if its the bios, motherboard, windows 10

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5