cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fans curve won't work in DIP5/Fan Xpert 4

Mazdabater
Level 7
Hey guys, I recently added a couple of temp sensors into my custom loop that work with the inputs on the motherboard and have been trying to base my fan curve off this. However the orange dot just won't follow the curve, the sensors are reading the temp correctly but the dot just sits below it with the fans at around 600 rpm as you can see by the picture. It does however show a faded out dot so it knows where it should be it just won't respond. The CPU fan seems to work fine on the CPU temp but having to set all my fans at a constant speed to be able to play games is getting a bit annoying. Does anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this? I did get the sensors installed the same time I went to BIOS 0906 which has stopped me from being able to XMP my ram but I doubt this could affect the fan curve?

7 REPLIES 7

Mazdabater
Level 7
Anyone? It's driving me mad having to adjust the fans to fullspeed for gaming.

Mazdabater
Level 7
Still nothing?

Mazdabater
Level 7
Sweet so I have to buy an aftermarket fan controller for my motherboard that was built for water cooling because this software is garbage

Mazdabater wrote:
Sweet so I have to buy an aftermarket fan controller for my motherboard that was built for water cooling because this software is garbage
Uninstall the software and do it in the bios. Try 20%@20c 30@30 and 60@40 or something along those lines.

davemon50
Level 11
Try flattening out that curve, may be too steep to control in that fashion with your fans.
Davemon50

Mazdabater
Level 7
Have done, it still wont work. For some reason it won't follow the curve with water temp selected as the input.

Mazdabater wrote:
Have done, it still wont work. For some reason it won't follow the curve with water temp selected as the input.
Same here. If you add only water_in/out sensors as input, the fan won't react. Adding another sensor helps, but that's not the way I wanted.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka