Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

Hmm.... Is there any other FN + .... Keys that doesn't work? If yes, you should uninstall the ATK package, reboot, install either the new ATK package from Asus Support site or the ATK package from the Driver utility CD then reboot and see if it gets fixed.

Optional: when you have done the installation you could go into BIOS (f2 during bootup/when you see asus splash screen) and then go to the section "exit" then "Optimized to default" or something like that then save and exit
    Last edited by fuzon1337; 01-15-2012 at 02:50 PM.
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by chrsplmr View Post
    whew...glad thats over...well done all...

OP...curious....what made U reformat in the first place???
    My main reason is that i changed my os from "Win7 Home Premium" to "Win7 Ultimate".
    and for some minor reasons.

Anyways, is there a way to reformat / upgrade your OS without formatting your disk so that drivers would still be there after you did upgrade your OS?

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by fuzon1337 View Post
    Hmm.... Is there any other FN + .... Keys that doesn't work? If yes, you should uninstall the ATK package, reboot, install either the new ATK package from Asus Support site or the ATK package from the Driver utility CD then reboot and see if it gets fixed.
    I have downloaded latest touchpad driver, its fully working now, thank you sir..

AntiMatter Guru ROG Array chrsplmr's Avatar

you can download to a flashDrive.... but thats not the way to go..u did it right...
    fresh format..fresh copy of W7U....latest drivers on a flash...at least the nic..hehe..

A new touchpad driver??? does brodyboy+ know about this??? hehehe..... cudos...now go ROG something.c.

ROG Guru: Blue Belt Array fuzon1337's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xerky07 View Post
    I have downloaded latest touchpad driver, its fully working now, thank you sir..
    I'm glad that I could help Just ask in the forum if you get more issues that you can't solve by your self
    Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
    - Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
    - BIOS 205

New ROGer Array

i also had this problem while trying to install the windows bios flash tool and the Power4Gear application.
    Installing the Asus Tool Kit worked to resolve this problem.
    side note,
    maybe it's just me, but I loathe touchpads. You can disable it in the bios so that it doesn't work, period.
    Yes, I carry a usb mouse with me when I take it anywhere.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by ps3nes View Post
    i also had this problem while trying to install the windows bios flash tool and the Power4Gear application.
    Installing the Asus Tool Kit worked to resolve this problem.
    side note,
    maybe it's just me, but I loathe touchpads. You can disable it in the bios so that it doesn't work, period.
    Yes, I carry a usb mouse with me when I take it anywhere.

Hmmm I did some searching for the Asus Tool Kit and am unable to locate them. Even using google. Would someone be able to point me in the correct location?

EDIT!!!!! lol I found them.....
    Last edited by Slayer69; 11-01-2012 at 04:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2