cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS G752VSK Maxxaudio/Audio Wizard not available?

timmu022
Level 7
Hello @all

So i recently bought a new g752vsk asus laptop with windows 10 64 bit. The performance is amazing but the audio is really bad. So I remembered that there was a program called Maxxaudio/Audio wizard on my old g750jx(windows 8.1) that did a really good job on the audio. (it was able to increase volume overall and treble sounds) All I have on this new laptop is Sonic studios 2. This program just doesnt do it for me. I installed the latest Realtek Audio hd drivers .7960 that were recommended on the asus website and there actually is a Maxxaudio_installer in this package. However, if i try to run it, it says "this softwarte is not supported on the current device". Is there any way to get Maxxaudio ?

Kind regards,
Tim
9 REPLIES 9

timmu022
Level 7
This is my laptop: ASUS ROG G752VS-GC294T (17.30", Full HD, Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB, HDD, SSD)

running windows10 64bit

Darnassus
Status Under Review
If you can survive the week, I'll send you mine once I get it.

Hoedup.. I just reread. If you have SonicStudio then that's what's in your lappy.. you can't just shove in MaxxAudio I believe.

Darnassus wrote:
If you can survive the week, I'll send you mine once I get it.

Hoedup.. I just reread. If you have SonicStudio then that's what's in your lappy.. you can't just shove in MaxxAudio I believe.

I hope that's not true. SonicStudio does a terrible job on the audio.... Maxxaudio worked like a charm

if sonic studio isn't working out for you, you may need to make some adjustment or you may be having a hardware issue?? My sound is great for a notebook I haven't adjusted anything with it. If your looking for audiophile sound quality its not going to happen on a Gaming notebook internal speakers , most use external speakers or head sets.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Clintlgm wrote:
if sonic studio isn't working out for you, you may need to make some adjustment or you may be having a hardware issue?? My sound is great for a notebook I haven't adjusted anything with it. If your looking for audiophile sound quality its not going to happen on a Gaming notebook internal speakers , most use external speakers or head sets.

He IS using a headset, that's the problem.

He's said that volume's too low.. which is why he wants to replace the driver with MaxxAudio.

I think headphone impedance is an issue? Unsure.. I have yet to get my own and compare.

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Well.. as far as I'm concerned.. what you're doing is the equivalent of trying to put an AMD driver onto an NVidia card..

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
timmu022 wrote:
Hello @all

So i recently bought a new g752vsk asus laptop with windows 10 64 bit. The performance is amazing but the audio is really bad. So I remembered that there was a program called Maxxaudio/Audio wizard on my old g750jx(windows 8.1) that did a really good job on the audio. (it was able to increase volume overall and treble sounds) All I have on this new laptop is Sonic studios 2. This program just doesnt do it for me. I installed the latest Realtek Audio hd drivers .7960 that were recommended on the asus website and there actually is a Maxxaudio_installer in this package. However, if i try to run it, it says "this softwarte is not supported on the current device". Is there any way to get Maxxaudio ?

Kind regards,
Tim

Hello,

Could you make a small video to show me this audio problem?

OnePiece wrote:
Hello,

Could you make a small video to show me this audio problem?

...... ;d?

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Mkay so you have a problem. (?)

I just received my G752VS and used my headphones. Comparing between the G750JX, the sound volume output is the same.

It's not deafening loud, but loud enough to be comfortable.. kind of wish it could go louder though for the sake of control.