cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIMM Freeze QCODE 46

Shirotaiku
Level 7
Hi everyone, I have a serious problem, yesterday I wanted to test Suite 3's Turbo App only after I plugged in firefox and started it crashed my pc with error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (On the Internet is a sign of some hardware driver problem) I restarted it using the key on the case, and in the M8S start sequence the QCODE stops at 46 while the DIMM light is on. This is because I cannot access the bios, you know how to solve it by accident? Even just one way to restore the bios. I pressed the CMOS Reset key turns off and turns on but I can not fix anything. Thank you all.
2 REPLIES 2

davemon50
Level 11
I would suggest to start, unplugging your power supply, then removing all DIMMs, and reseating only one back in (in the recommended slot by your motherboard manual). Try then to start.

I don't understand what you mean by "plugged in firefox". Do you mean you installed it? Ran it? Regardless, if you downloaded and installed the 64-bit version of Firefox then I'd suggest uninstalling it and re-installing with the 32-bit version instead.
Davemon50

Thanks for the answer, I was wrong to write, I just added to the list of "AI Suite 3 Turbo App" programs Mozilla Firefox after turning on "AI Suite 3 Turbo App" Windows is Crashed. For the Rams I had already thought and did not get results, I also tried to press the "Memory OK" button but nothing. My Pc Info:
MOBO: Maximus VIII Extreme
RAM: CORSAIR Dimm Vengeance LED 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000MHz C15
The QCODE now is 3C freeze