cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could an admin help me please having RMA issues. RMA# USPCH62294

demoncamber
Level 8
Hey guys, so long story short, my Strix 390 8gb gpu went down about a month ago. After sending it in for RMA and ASUS notifying me it was being repaired on 6/28, it's now been 18 business days (not counting the 4th) and I still have yet to get a replacement. I have no ETA, despite 4x emailing and chatting support, due to a undisclosed part being back-ordered. I feel a bit jerked around here, and was wondering if anyone here could work their magic and get me a contact to help resolve this issue. I'm not sure why mine is taking so long, but after talking to a few other people over on reddit speaking of their RMA experiences with ASUS, a few of them stating they got a new card or the next generation like performance card in as little as 5 days. Why am I left waiting for a repair?

This GPU is out of my video editing rig that I also use for a gaming system. As much as I miss the games, I'm losing actual money because my professional side of things are also halted. I really don't have the funds right now to go and buy another GPU, but I shouldn't have to anyway!
I feel at this point, if there's no same model GPU's available as a replacement a simple 390x or 480 replacement is justified, or even just a 390.

I'm not new to RMA's, I know how they usually go, this is one of the not so good ones.
Anyway, thanks!
3 REPLIES 3

Bahz
Level 12
Sorry to hear about this, if you can send me a private message with the following information then I can further escalate this case:
Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Thanks.

Bahz wrote:
Sorry to hear about this, if you can send me a private message with the following information then I can further escalate this case:
Product S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#:

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply Bahz, asus corporate support ended up getting in contact with me and sorting it all out.

demoncamber wrote:
Thanks for the reply Bahz, asus corporate support ended up getting in contact with me and sorting it all out.

I'm glad to hear, please do let me know if you encounter any further issues with them. Thanks.