Graphics Card #1EVGA Geforge 1080 Ti FTW3
    CPU CoolerCorsair H60
    Power SupplyEVGA G3 750
    Keyboard Corsair K70
    Mouse Corsair M65
    Headset Audio-Technica ATH M50X

Exclamation Need help with fans installation on Z270E

Hi guys!
    I'm currently building my first rig that is using Z270E motherboard along with Corsair H60 liquid CPU cooler.
    So I'm confused about the port in the main board. As far as I read about the fan and pump port over the internet, I decided to install the fan+radiator in the back then conect the pump of the H60 (3-pin) to AIO_pump then the Radiator's fan (4pin) to CPU_FAN. Just because I have read a lot of different info from different forum...
    Is that OK to plug it like that? and do I need to set the pump to max speed or just leave it standard?
    By the way, I'm using the Corsair Carbide Spec-04 case that allow up to 2 fans in front , 1 rear and 2 top. There is 1 stock fan already installed in the front, my plan is plug 3 more fans : 1 front and 2 on top. Would you guys give me an advise about place to plug all these fans? Do I have to use splitter for them or something like that ? because the others fan port right now are H_AMP_FAN, CPU_OPT, and one 5-pin extension fan connector one more thing, can I use SP fan instead of AF fan ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maytinh.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	240.9 KB 
ID:	66308

ROG Guru: Grand Master Array

Quote Originally Posted by wattatrick View Post
    As far as I read about the fan and pump port over the internet, I decided to install the fan+radiator in the back then conect the pump of the H60 (3-pin) to AIO_pump then the Radiator's fan (4pin) to CPU_FAN.
    That's fine.

As for the pump speed, I prefer to run my pumps always at 100%.