cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura and Corsair RGB Memory ?

Dicehunter
Level 10
Are there any plans to support Corsair RGB memory in a future Aura update ?

11 REPLIES 11

Bahz
Level 12
The one listed in your specs doesn't have RGB? Can you provide us with the kit that you currently have? Our teams are trying to work with Corsair to work on the compatibility issues with their kits in our software.

Dicehunter
Level 10
I actually have the Corsair Vengeance RGB memory now, I swapped out a few days ago 🙂

Link - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/corsair-vengeance-rgb-16gb-2x8gb-ddr4-pc4-28800-3600mhz-dual-channel-...

Dicehunter wrote:
I actually have the Corsair Vengeance RGB memory now, I swapped out a few days ago 🙂

Link - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/corsair-vengeance-rgb-16gb-2x8gb-ddr4-pc4-28800-3600mhz-dual-channel-...

The Vengeance RGB is supported, I know for sure that a few people on the forum is using it with the last couple versions of AURA and it's detected and working. I know for sure the 32GB kit is working but not sure about the 16GB kit. Can you please provide the part number for this kit? Thanks.

Dicehunter
Level 10
Part number is CMR16GX4M2C3600C1 and it definitely is not showing up in Aura sadly.

davemon50
Level 11
There's a lot of RGB discussion on the Corsair forums about RGB working with the sticks. Have you posted over there? Of course, many of the same people who reply here might also be replying there, but you might find more Corsair-specific expertise on that forum. I use Vengeance LPX and steered away from the RGB sticks because I saw so many people having issues with the RGB functions at the time I bought mine. It might be a lot better now, it's been several months.
Davemon50

davemon50 wrote:
There's a lot of RGB discussion on the Corsair forums about RGB working with the sticks. Have you posted over there? Of course, many of the same people who reply here might also be replying there, but you might find more Corsair-specific expertise on that forum. I use Vengeance LPX and steered away from the RGB sticks because I saw so many people having issues with the RGB functions at the time I bought mine. It might be a lot better now, it's been several months.

In my case, there is no other issue with the RGB, it works flawlessly with Corsair Link software.

Only issue is with the Aura software, not being able to detect them.

Bahz
Level 12
Internally I know that our teams are trying to work with Corsair on this issue and aren't getting much help from them. It looks like it could take some time before they can resolve this and get the 16GB kits working.

Bahz wrote:
Internally I know that our teams are trying to work with Corsair on this issue and aren't getting much help from them. It looks like it could take some time before they can resolve this and get the 16GB kits working.

I finally bought my Maximus X Formula and have 16GB corsair Vengence RGB and would like Aura to control them.*
Is there an update/patch/ specific version that works, as my ram was listed on the compatability list*16GX4M2C3466C16

cdcbr3 wrote:
I finally bought my Maximus X Formula and have 16GB corsair Vengence RGB and would like Aura to control them.*
Is there an update/patch/ specific version that works, as my ram was listed on the compatability list*16GX4M2C3466C16

I have the same board and memory and use the latest version of Aura and it can control the memory just fine.