Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Administrator Array MasterC@ASUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tai50cent View Post
    hello everyones , sry for my english , i bought rog centurion 7.1 , this head is very expensive in my country (vietnam) but i try to buy it for playing pubg to hear the footstep as this product advertised. Well , after using this and compare to my old headset The easar tornador with is more cheap , this centurion make me regret about my money , i can't hear the footstep clearly and the sound is missing . example i can't hear something behind me , a little sound and left and right of my character face . And the "sound area" is small , can't prepare before something big coming like airdrop and cars . i downloaded the newest firmware already , insteall the sonic studio already but just a little improve . And today i hear something like " tin tin tin "............ pls update the driver or firmware fast . and my Centurion have series id Begin by H7 , does it's possible to replace new one because the mic is not good ? pls help !
    Hi Tai50cent,

If games do not sound like you expected, try to play around with the audio settings or even start a new thread to see what settings other forum members are using to play PUBG. If your microphone appears to have an issue, please private message me the information below (for your privacy, do not post here).
    1. Full Name
    2. Phone number
    3. Email
    4. Address
    5. Serial number of headset (should contain CM)
    6. Proof of purchase / invoice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsSGAR View Post
    I got my replacement back a couple of days ago but it seems the issue still persists. I love the sound this headset can produce, and I have an alternate mic, but I would like to be able to use the headset for communication as well.

I'm not sure if I somehow got really unlucky and they sent me a defective replacement or if I'm doing something wrong, but I feel a bit slighted.

I still love ASUS, and that probably won't change, but this whole situation has me a bit down. I waited for this headset since I caught the first hint of it over a year ago. I'm not even wholly unsatisfied, the sound is amazing, just a little disappointed by the mic.
    Hi ThisisSGAR,

Sorry to hear that. If the microphone doesn't seem to sound any better, then we should replace it. I have put in the request to have another sent out to you. Someone will be in touch.

ROG Enthusiast Array morph. PC Specs
    morph. PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)MacBook Pro 13" i5, Surface Pro m3-7Y30
    MotherboardROG Strix Z370-G
    ProcessorIntel® Core™ i7-8700K @4.9Ghz
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL 32GB (16X2) 3466MHZ 16-18-18-38-2N TZ RGB
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GTX1080oc
    MonitorROG Swift PG279Q
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD
    CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X62 AIO
    CasePhantek Enthoo Evolv mATX TG Grey
    Power SupplyCorsair AX 860i
    Keyboard Logitech G18
    Mouse ROG Gladius
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1
    Mouse Pad ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Network RouterBillion BiPAC 8800AXL

MasterC@ASUS - any update on where my replacement headset is? I have been without one since the courier has picked mine up on the 29th of September....

18 days without a headset & pending.... Was initially advised it would take a 10 day turn around....

ROG Enthusiast Array Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    Guyvergamingtv PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 5960X @4.25GHz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance 32GB mem
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti OC edition 11GB GDDR5X
    MonitorAsus 24" x3
    CPU CoolerOCUK 360mm AIO
    CaseEnthoo Luxe Full Tower Case
    Power SupplySuperFlower Leadex GOLD 1300W Fully Modular "80 Plus Gold" Power Supply
    Keyboard Logitec G910 Keyboard
    Mouse Razer Naga Hex V2
    Headset ROG Centurion 7.1 sound
    Mouse Pad Star Citizen large
    OS Windows 10
    Network RouterAsus RT-AC87U Dual Band Wireless AC2400 Gigabit Router 4x4 MU-MIMO Antenna design

still waiting for mine as well, been jut over 2 weeks, though may take 3-4 weeks as they are coming from China arnt they?

ROG Enthusiast Array Gaz936 PC Specs
    Gaz936 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero
    ProcessorIntel i7 7700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengence 16Gb
    Graphics Card #1Nvidia MSI 1080Ti
    MonitorASUS PG348Q 34" Widescreen
    Storage #1Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 500GB
    Storage #2WD 1TB HD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H80i
    CaseCM Storm Trooper
    Power SupplyEVGA 750 GQ
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech MX Monster
    Headset ASUS ROG Centurion (with defective mic)
    OS Win 10
    Accessory #1 Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS
    Accessory #2 Saitek Combat Pedals
    Accessory #3 TrackIR

I'm the guy who started this thread and I'm really sorry to see that your replacements are taking so long.

I had my replacement BEFORE I was asked to send the faulty headset back, that seemed like the best way to do it. Why yours have been done the other way around only ASUS can answer.

From notification of mine being sent out from China, it was only a couple of days before I received it as it was sent by Air Freight and this was back on the 1st Sep, so realistically they shouldn't take the 3-4 weeks that have been mentioned.
    Last edited by Gaz936; 10-18-2017 at 03:45 PM.

New ROGer Array 8ball1986 PC Specs
    8ball1986 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG Zenith Extreme
    ProcessorAMD Threadripper 1950X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z 3600 CL17
    Graphics Card #1Zotac Geforce GTX 1080TI Extreme
    Sound Cardonboard
    MonitorAcer Predator XB281HK
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960EVO M.2
    Storage #2WDC Raptor
    CPU CoolerEnermax Liquimax 360
    CaseCooler Master Cosmos II
    Power SupplyEnermax MaxRevo 1500Watt
    Keyboard Logitech g19s
    Mouse Mag Catz R.A.T Pro X
    Headset Asus Rog Centurion
    Mouse Pad Razor
    Headset/Speakers Logitech THX 5.1
    OS Windos 10 Pro
    Network RouterFritzBox

Still waiting for an answer

two times i wrote all necessary informations to bahz but he did not answer. I have still that Problem with the microphone. On the asus Support page i wrote my Problems but also there is no answer!

New ROGer Array

I think i have number 270 of the first headsets made and i have been asked for the information twice already and promised to be called by someone from asus the coming week over and over. Not much have happened since 22th of august. In its current state the headset is a really ****ty product and according to some posters in this forum some replacements are still as ****ty with the mic and subwoofer/surround sound problems.

I really hope asus delivers on this i do have some patience still.*

ROG Member Array

Been told that ASUS will contact me. Nothing yet.

Sent my information 3 months ago, soon 4.

I understand that it will take time, but what's the priority? People who's been talking about this problem or to send out new to the stores?

Considering order a mic, just to be able to speak on Discord. Would not be a mic from Asus..

Quote Originally Posted by 8ball1986 View Post
    two times i wrote all necessary informations to bahz but he did not answer. I have still that Problem with the microphone. On the asus Support page i wrote my Problems but also there is no answer!
    Hi 8ball1986,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll follow up on this, for any questions you can PM me.

ROG Junior Member Array MrCyberdude's Avatar

Many Weeks, still waiting. Was told a swap but instead took my headphones. Waiting!

Many Weeks, still waiting. Was told a swap but instead took my headphones. Waiting!

This service is complete rubbish, no response and then I do a search and discover Bahz is no longer on forum.

No wonder I'm getting NO RESPONSE. This is seriously the WORST customer experience.

I could have just walked into the original shop i purchased the headset from and gotten a REFUND,
    then purchased a NEW set of headphones after testing the mic.

Now ASUS have my headphones, I have nothing, not even a RESPONSE. The next call will be to the Police and the ACCC as what ASUS told me they would do has not eventuated.

MrCyberdude

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast