cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: 2 Watercooling devices at once possible?

Jemandem
Level 7
Hello,

first of im quite a noob with building a pc for the most part i let them manufacture at my retailer, but i want to save some money when i upgrade my gpu. I have searchd the internet for some time now did not find a anwser to my question. If i can easy use 2 water cooling devices .
From the manual i see that ther is only one pin of any kind for water cooling. This one is in use for my CPU now. Is ther a easy way to set up my GPU with water cooling as well? Is ther some sort of pin extender i can use?

Thx for the help.
3 REPLIES 3

andyliu
Level 9
on page 1-2 1-3, No.5 indicate all the pins. On the top right corner, is header for AIO CPU watercooling, lower right, there is header for water cooling

I personally use 2 AIO for my setup. with the CPU AIO connected to the CPU AIO header, while AIO for GPU connected to the lower right header.

Not suer what kinda of setup that you are trying to do, but it works for my 2 AIO set up

wow how amazing u r,,

well. you can dig it up on Linus Tech Tip in youtube. i've done all my watercooling part from his video, plus tons of research time in google.
well.. 2 WaterBlock for GPU is.....
not recommended because the space between SLI is so hard to measure (to cut the pipe) . if your seals is not tight, this will be disaster

personally, to me, EKWB is still the best parts.

Im using now the Enermax Liqmax II 240 AMD AM4 Version for my 1800 and i want to up my GPU to the RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled.