cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a definitive way to fix Sonic Studio?

nbtc971
Level 10
Ok guys, you know the problem, Sonic Studio (2.1.33) crashing with Windows 10. I'm on Creators Update. I open the SupremeFX software, open the Sonic Studio tab, and when I scroll over any part of that window, the Realtek HD Audio Manager (renamed SupremeFX) crashes.

Specs
Windows 10 Creator Update
Intel Core i7-4790K Haswell Quad-Core 4.0GHz LGA 1150 [CPU]
Asus Republic of Gamers - Maximus VII Hero [Motherboard]
Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series — 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz (with red heat spreader) [Memory]
Asus STRIX-GTX970 GeForce GTX 970 4GB [GPU]
Corsair ATX AX860i 860 Watt [PSU]
Samsung 850 Pro Series Internal SATA III 512GB [SSD]

I've tried different drivers, probably 6 or 7 versions installed at least a dozen times. I've removed utorrent. I've tried drivers direct from Realtek and the drivers for my motherboard and other Asus mobo's. Nothing works. When you pay for premium hardware you expect premium software and service. Thus far I haven't really seen either. Asus has done well, they have created a fan as I've used Asus products for my last 3 builds. Now it's time to retain a fan with some quality support. Fix the software please.
1 REPLY 1

Hitman84
Level 7
Having a similar problem on a brand new laptop.
Updated the audio drivers with ones from the products support page and updated windows and now when system boots I get a sonic suite 2 error saying o verify the audio driver.