Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 126
  1. #1
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    AURA V1.05.16 [Report all isues in this thread]

    You can download the latest version 1.05.16 at the link below:
    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/...310.1499392441

    Patch Notes:
    Solves conflict with Armory software
    We recommend to manually uninstall your previous Aura version through Control Panel/Programs and Features before installing Aura 1.05.16
    When KeyBot II software is activated, Aura software cannot control ROG Claymore keyboard lighting
    Always update to latest available motherboard BIOS
    Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
    For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled

    Please refer to https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/Sync.html for full Aura Sync compatibility motherboard and device list


    Please post all bugs and issues for this version in this thread.

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    I can neither uninstall or install the new version. Every time I try to uninstall the older version via control panel I get an error message "An installation support file could not be installed. Catastrophic failure".

  3. #3
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Please manually uninstall the software and use AURA cleaner tool which you can find at this link below:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...UJGTTZrcExfSkE

  4. #4
    ROG Member Array Krogsager PC Specs
    Krogsager PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS STRIX Z270i
    ProcessorIntel i7-7700k @4.2Ghz
    Memory (part number)CMR16GX4M2C3000C15
    Graphics Card #1ASUS STRIX GTX 1070
    CPU CoolerCorsair H100i v2
    CaseLian-Li pc-05sx
    Power SupplyCorsair SF450
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
    Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
    Headset Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus
    OS Windows 10 64bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-N66U
    Accessory #1 Steam Controller
    Krogsager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    17

    I still don't see my Corsair Vengeance RGB ram ( CMR16GX4M2C3000C15 )

    Tried uninstalling Corsair LINK aswell (in case of some conflict) when I was uninstalling 1.05.11 and restarting before installing 1.05.16, but they still don't show.
    Last edited by Krogsager; 08-01-2017 at 05:20 PM.

  5. #5
    ROG Member Array agony22 PC Specs
    agony22 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Strix Z270 ITX
    ProcessorIntel 7700K
    Memory (part number)GSKILL RGB 4.266hz 16gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080Ti OC
    MonitorLG 34UC88
    Storage #1Samsung EVO 850 1TB
    Storage #2Western digital 2TB blue
    CPU CoolerNoctua DH9L
    CaseCorsair air 240
    Power SupplyCorsair RMI 750watt
    Keyboard Logitech K380
    Mouse Logitech MX master
    Headset Sennheiser Mommentum HD inear Wireless
    Mouse Pad steelseries
    Headset/Speakers B&W P5 wireless + B&W MM-1
    OS Windows 10 64bit

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    19

    Ruits bello

    Eveyrthing works Great with that Version.... Both Aura mobo and Aura GPU can work independent .

    Ps. Amazing forum and really fast support , The truth is that I never had such a good xp with other companies , I guess pegASUS doesn't have only great name but support to .

    Ps.2 Is it possible for mobo ,dram,and rgb lighting to have progressive temp colors on AURA software like the Strix gpus ???

  6. #6
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array Gofran PC Specs
    Gofran PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS XI FORMULA
    Processori9-9900K
    Memory (part number)F4-3200C14D-32gb
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti
    MonitorDell 2417dg
    Storage #1970 evo 500gb
    Storage #2951 nvme 500gb
    CPU CoolerROG RYUO 240
    Power SupplyAsus RoG Thor 850W
    Keyboard Asus claymore
    Mouse Asus Spatha
    Mouse Pad Asus rog sheath
    OS Windows 10
    Accessory #1 Phanteks Evolv x

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    280

    hello all the only thing that i have is music when there is no audio for few minute it freez i mean only the led keeps off when playing audio again after few minutes so i need to press default or refresh few times remove the usb from mouse an back again to get the lights to sync again

  7. #7
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by agony22 View Post
    Eveyrthing works Great with that Version.... Both Aura mobo and Aura GPU can work independent .

    Ps. Amazing forum and really fast support , The truth is that I never had such a good xp with other companies , I guess pegASUS doesn't have only great name but support to .

    Ps.2 Is it possible for mobo ,dram,and rgb lighting to have progressive temp colors on AURA software like the Strix gpus ???

    Its good to see some newly added options in the RGB profiles, Starry-Night is not as visually bright as the G.Skill software version but at least its there.

    I'm not aware of the option to operate both the Aura mobo and Aura GPU independently, the only options I see are "Across all devices or Motherboard only" unless you mean you can change the GPU colour independently.

  8. #8
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by agony22 View Post
    Eveyrthing works Great with that Version.... Both Aura mobo and Aura GPU can work independent .

    Ps. Amazing forum and really fast support , The truth is that I never had such a good xp with other companies , I guess pegASUS doesn't have only great name but support to .

    Ps.2 Is it possible for mobo ,dram,and rgb lighting to have progressive temp colors on AURA software like the Strix gpus ???
    It depends on which products you have, not all features are supported on every product. At least all the default features will work but for certain features specific to ROG and ROG Strix products will only work independently and not through AURA Sync.

  9. #9
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Gofran View Post
    hello all the only thing that i have is music when there is no audio for few minute it freez i mean only the led keeps off when playing audio again after few minutes so i need to press default or refresh few times remove the usb from mouse an back again to get the lights to sync again
    Try uninstalling and cleaning registry before reinstalling, it was doing the same thing to one of the systems I setup during Computex for both the mouse and keyboard.

  10. #10
    Ex-employee Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Reputation
    108
    Posts
    2,154

    Quote Originally Posted by Teece View Post
    Its good to see some newly added options in the RGB profiles, Starry-Night is not as visually bright as the G.Skill software version but at least its there.

    I'm not aware of the option to operate both the Aura mobo and Aura GPU independently, the only options I see are "Across all devices or Motherboard only" unless you mean you can change the GPU colour independently.
    Motherboard is the main device (control center) for AURA Sync so the Sync options are dependent on the MB so that's why you have the option to Sync across all devices or motherboard independently.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •