cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA V1.05.16 [Report all isues in this thread]

Bahz
Level 12
You can download the latest version 1.05.16 at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.05.16_20170731.zip?_ga=2.121618888.11...

Patch Notes:
Solves conflict with Armory software
We recommend to manually uninstall your previous Aura version through Control Panel/Programs and Features before installing Aura 1.05.16
When KeyBot II software is activated, Aura software cannot control ROG Claymore keyboard lighting
Always update to latest available motherboard BIOS
Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled

Please refer to https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/Sync.html for full Aura Sync compatibility motherboard and device list

Please post all bugs and issues for this version in this thread.
125 REPLIES 125

shannonp
Level 7
I can neither uninstall or install the new version. Every time I try to uninstall the older version via control panel I get an error message "An installation support file could not be installed. Catastrophic failure".

Bahz
Level 12
Please manually uninstall the software and use AURA cleaner tool which you can find at this link below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8hXL86D6YHUQUJGTTZrcExfSkE

I still don't see my Corsair Vengeance RGB ram ( CMR16GX4M2C3000C15 ) 😞

Tried uninstalling Corsair LINK aswell (in case of some conflict) when I was uninstalling 1.05.11 and restarting before installing 1.05.16, but they still don't show.

Eveyrthing works Great with that Version.... Both Aura mobo and Aura GPU can work independent .

Ps. Amazing forum and really fast support , The truth is that I never had such a good xp with other companies , I guess pegASUS doesn't have only great name but support to .

Ps.2 Is it possible for mobo ,dram,and rgb lighting to have progressive temp colors on AURA software like the Strix gpus ???

agony22 wrote:
Eveyrthing works Great with that Version.... Both Aura mobo and Aura GPU can work independent .

Ps. Amazing forum and really fast support , The truth is that I never had such a good xp with other companies , I guess pegASUS doesn't have only great name but support to .

Ps.2 Is it possible for mobo ,dram,and rgb lighting to have progressive temp colors on AURA software like the Strix gpus ???

Its good to see some newly added options in the RGB profiles, Starry-Night is not as visually bright as the G.Skill software version but at least its there.

I'm not aware of the option to operate both the Aura mobo and Aura GPU independently, the only options I see are "Across all devices or Motherboard only" unless you mean you can change the GPU colour independently.

Teece wrote:
Its good to see some newly added options in the RGB profiles, Starry-Night is not as visually bright as the G.Skill software version but at least its there.

I'm not aware of the option to operate both the Aura mobo and Aura GPU independently, the only options I see are "Across all devices or Motherboard only" unless you mean you can change the GPU colour independently.

Motherboard is the main device (control center) for AURA Sync so the Sync options are dependent on the MB so that's why you have the option to Sync across all devices or motherboard independently.

agony22 wrote:

It depends on which products you have, not all features are supported on every product. At least all the default features will work but for certain features specific to ROG and ROG Strix products will only work independently and not through AURA Sync.

Having the same problem with Corsair RGB kit. Will keep an eye out, im sure ASUS will get to the bottom of it eventually 🙂

Not sure exactly what happened but I have not been having any issues at all with the previous version, but for some reason when I tried to uninstall it to put this version in, it would not uninstall. I used revo and took it out that way.

After I installed this version I didn't see the new features that were mentioned here. I rebooted and ran into issues booting up. Had black screen after windows start for way too long instead of my desktop. I had to hard reset and started BIOS bootlooping. Shut off and restart at the power supply and got into windows with the too long black screen again but did get to desktop.

Tried to uninstall new aura and again could not uninstall. Used revo again. Reinstalled previous version and now I have the new options? :confused:Haven't tried rebooting yet tho, too late to play more tonight, but the new features do seem to be working anyway.

Edit to add, I only have the C6H board and rgb strip. I don't have a rgb vid card or ram.