cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG35VQ General Availability?

Artureld
Level 7
I know the monitor was unveiled during CES 2017, just wondering whether a concrete release date has been mentioned other then Q4 launch.
80 REPLIES 80

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Artureld,

As much I'd like it to be released already, we can't confirm anything just yet. The best thing to do will be to stay up-to-date by checking out the ROG website. Thanks!

Artureld
Level 7
Hi MasterC,

That's alright i'll keep checking back. Hoping it's soon. Looking forward to it =D, only real monitor worth considering in the immediate future.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
It's certainly a beast of a monitor, the question is - are you ready for it? 😄
It's okay, you have a little time to train your peripheral vision. Just kidding, but not really.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
It's certainly a beast of a monitor, the question is - are you ready for it? 😄
It's okay, you have a little time to train your peripheral vision. Just kidding, but not really.

Haha, oh i can't wait 🙂

Artureld wrote:
Haha, oh i can't wait 🙂

Me neither, until then I will suffer with my 1080p BenQ 120hz monitor, with 1080ti's in SLI. So sad.

Crack the whip at the factory already!

jrrog1975
Level 7
PG35VQ hasn't been delayed like the PG27UQ...has it???

No idea just yet.

But let's hope not. Otherwise, you better settle in for a low-resolution Christmas.

AlexTheRepublic
Level 9
Man, this monitor would have been a great addition, but too bad the release date was delayed. I'm hoping for a PG27VQ purchase on Black Friday or something.

AlexTheRepublican wrote:
Man, this monitor would have been a great addition, but too bad the release date was delayed. I'm hoping for a PG27VQ purchase on Black Friday or something.

Have you actually seen a report that the PG35VQ has been delayed? I've only found reports of PG27UQ delays.