cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help HOF4CXLBS3600K17LD162K & B350F Strix Stutter with GTX 1080"memory interlerleavin

Trender
Level 7
Hello guys, I hope you guys or ASUS can improve memory compatibility or something with my memorys or something I don't know. I have stuttering in games with my new build MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X and Ryzen 7 1700. Basically sometimes I have stuttering and another times I don't have stuttering, it doesn't makes sense. Also on some games have more than others, i.e BDO is the worst with when I have stuttering is unbareable but on Overwatch is barely noticeable and on Robocraft noticeable only 0.1 secs each tons of time when I have stuttering.
It doesn't matter the intensive graphics, even if you're looking at a wall or sky or only walking, If I have stuttering it will drop.
I've tried almost everything you can find on the Internet;

- Ryzen power balance plan
- high performance plan
- old nvidia drivers, ddu
- reinstalling Windows, 2 times, one as uefi
- csm disabled
- old bios, new bios
- antivirus, no antivirus
- every ram speed from 2133 to 3466 MHz and latency, bankgroup swap and gear down, also power down (disabled and enabled)
- hci memtest, windows mem test(no problem both)
- latencymoon (said no problems)
- c6 disabled, cool & quiet disabled, Overclock
- bought new psu
- sleeved cables and psu cables
- high performance on nvidia control panel
- temps ok, max was 73º and gpu fans werent even at 70%

Only thing that seems to help is on AMD CBS > Memory Interleaving > Set none. That looks like help it for a while but Im really lost with this and this annoying stuttering 😕
2 REPLIES 2

Bill
Level 7
Hello Trender
Can you provide more information about your build and your configuration?
It would help a lot for forum members to figure out what could be the cause of this
Thank you

Bill@ASUS wrote:
Hello Trender
Can you provide more information about your build and your configuration?
It would help a lot for forum members to figure out what could be the cause of this
Thank you

Hello and thanks for answering.
Maybe it isn't the memory interleaving the problem in the end, because yesterday It did indeed stopped the stuttering for a while, but today I have stuttering again even with mem interleaving disabled. Im thinking now if its because Windows keep instaling old 2006 ahci drivers instead of using new AMD Sata drivers, like this (even If uninstall them it install it again: )

http://i.imgur.com/7lumRiz.png

I got it from this guy (the picture is mine): https://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-10-a/22902-tracing-dpc-issue-windows-10-a.html

OKAY FIXED IT BY DOWNGRADING BACK TO WINDOWS 10 ANNIVERSARY UPDATE