cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿Backup Restore Factory iso G752VY?

sewan
Level 7
Hey guys, you know if exist some .iso with the original partition "Reset factory" of the asus G752VY?
A long time ago I did a clean installation of "Windows 10" and I would like to get the original "Reset Factory" again from this computer. Is there any way to do this if someone has the same notebook as mine?
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
sewan wrote:
Hey guys, you know if exist some .iso with the original partition "Reset factory" of the asus G752VY?
A long time ago I did a clean installation of "Windows 10" and I would like to get the original "Reset Factory" again from this computer. Is there any way to do this if someone has the same notebook as mine?

Sorry for the trouble.

I would like to suggest you to bring back your NB to our service center to restore the OS.

The following is the contact information:
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information:
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#

JustinThyme
Level 13
Best luck you would have would be to either send it to a service center or find someone willing to sell their original drive with the image on it. Far too large of an image to upload and the image will have the UEFI signature of someone elses machine and someone will get screwed in the deal. Bare bones its around 100GB If I remember correctly. This is one reason why Im not a fan of doing so called "Clean" installs.

A little bit of advice and what I do with every machine I buy that has a factory image.
1) Go buy a decent drive, in your case at least a 512GB Samsung 950 or 960 pro.
2) Clone the entire OEM image to the new drive
3) Remove the OEM drive and stick in in a box and put away for a rainy day (in your case right now its a massive storm)
4) Move the drive you cloned to the correct position and enjoy a faster drive and the piece of mind knowing that the drive you put in the box for safe keeping will enable you to recover from disaster of clean installs and have a drive to put in it if you need to send it off for service.

The original 256GB Samsung SM951 M2 drive the came in my G752VY is in a 950 pro box in my desk drawer just as pristine as it was the day I bought the machine.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Darnassus
Status Under Review
Please denote the issues you are experiencing.