cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claymore Cherry MX Brown - Where?!?!

morph_
Level 11
Fairly keen in getting my hands on a claymore with brown switches..

Can't seem to find anything in Australia but red / blue... Is there anyway I can acquire the brown switch version if so how?

Thanks!
9 REPLIES 9

morph_
Level 11
*BUMP* any help as to where I can get the brown ones would be epic thanks!

I live in the US and have been trying to find one with MX Black switches for a few months, and it seems impossible. But I know that they stopped shipping these a few months back because of QC issues. I read somewhere on these forums that they may start again at the end of October. Hopefully by the holiday season you'll see more stock available and you can get one with the switches you're looking for.

flakeoff101 wrote:
I live in the US and have been trying to find one with MX Black switches for a few months, and it seems impossible. But I know that they stopped shipping these a few months back because of QC issues. I read somewhere on these forums that they may start again at the end of October. Hopefully by the holiday season you'll see more stock available and you can get one with the switches you're looking for.

I've been waiting for the Claymore with MX Blues here in the US for what seems like forever now. I also heard October was when the new batch was going to be released but there seems to be no signs of life yet here in the US. The ASUS rep I talked to said they would only ship Reds and Browns to the US, so the same as it was before they discontinued it, which is a real shame for those wanting MX Blues or Blacks.

I'm close to giving up and just waiting for Ducky to release their updated Ducky ONE TKL RGB with doubeshot PBT keycaps, whichever comes first I'll end up buying.

morph_
Level 11
Yeah would be nice to know what is going on with the claymore and what range will actually be available for purchase.

For some reason, no Asus rep has chimed in here... 😞

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Guys,

Still checking on the stock available for each country. Will update when I find out. Thanks!

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hi Guys,

Still checking on the stock available for each country. Will update when I find out. Thanks!

That would be very valuable information, thank you! If we could also get some kind of idea when the restock will happen that would also be great.

Any chance of an update on this? It's been over a week.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hi Guys,

Looking forward to the update please especially for brown... thanks.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just a gentle nudge to see if you have any updates yet...