cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New G-series confirmed :D

Nirneath
Level 7
Just wanted to let you guys know 🙂

Seems like the next G-series will be returning to the old vent system where the exhausts are separated...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXnGtn0GQI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

It's weird that no one is talking/writing about it, rly interested if this one will have the "no-glasses" 3D... was disapointed when they showed the technology last CES but never released such model.

Do you think the graphics card will be something other than GT560M?
13 REPLIES 13

BrodyBoy
Level 10
Lots of people are talking about...that link has been posted a few times in this forum and on NBR. 🙂

The G74 vents are separate...not sure what you're referring to as the old vent system....

The vents on this new laptop resembles the vents that G73 had, that's why I wrote that they were separated.

Sorry, didn't see that more ppl had posted it 🙂

fuzon1337
Level 10
fostert wrote:
chrsplmr posted something on the G55 which was shown recently at CES2012...look at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLDR5kGlK0&feature=related

I think its the one pictured at that German site.

I think BrodyBoy refer to this thread 🙂

But it's good that you bring this up, I'm curious if that model comes with the Ivy Bridge or not 🙂
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

Ofc, Ivy Bridge is important, but it would be awesome if they put in the GT580M 🙂

fuzon1337
Level 10
Hmm, well since your on it, perhaps nVidia is working on a new generation of their mobile graphic cards? 600 series or something like that, I think that would be more cool to have in that notebook 😉 😛
Asus G73SW-91058V 3D
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- BIOS 205

I wanted to order a G74SX in the next few days, but I'll wait for the new model instead. 2.200 Euros is quite a lot of money and for that, I want the latest and greatest 🙂

amnesia wrote:
I wanted to order a G74SX in the next few days, but I'll wait for the new model instead. 2.200 Euros is quite a lot of money and for that, I want the latest and greatest 🙂

I was planing on ordering one myself, but I'll wait as well, let's just hope the new model has great specs ^^

amnesia wrote:
I want the latest and greatest 🙂

I think it's risky to assume that they are always one and the same. 😉

Can asus send me one of those reinforced keyboards?