New ROGer Array

ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO and RGB RAM memory

Hello, cant seem to find much information so I decided to ask here if someone has actually made a ryzen build with RGB RAM memory and if someone did what kind of memory did they use?

New ROGer Array

Corsair Vengeance RGB and GSkill Trident Z RGB should work now according to the latest Aura Software updates for color sync. However, according to ASUS recently on the phone, the Corsair ones will work but it is unknown about the color sync issues. Idk why the QVL isnt updated to let ppl know what current RGB actually works. I have the Corsair Vengeance LPX because of the list. Didnt want to take the chance that any color ones at the time of March-April wouldnt boot up my PC. GSkill RGB has my interest. Im curious as well for anyone who has experience with any RGB Ram now on this mobo.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Azgoodazdead View Post
    Corsair Vengeance RGB and GSkill Trident Z RGB should work now according to the latest Aura Software updates for color sync. However, according to ASUS recently on the phone, the Corsair ones will work but it is unknown about the color sync issues. Idk why the QVL isnt updated to let ppl know what current RGB actually works. I have the Corsair Vengeance LPX because of the list. Didnt want to take the chance that any color ones at the time of March-April wouldnt boot up my PC. GSkill RGB has my interest. Im curious as well for anyone who has experience with any RGB Ram now on this mobo.
    Are you happy with your ryzen? And if you are can you give more info about what model exactly it is and what do you use it for? Also I am thinking about the G. Skill RGB myself.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by A Stalker View Post
    Are you happy with your ryzen? And if you are can you give more info about what model exactly it is and what do you use it for? Also I am thinking about the G. Skill RGB myself.
    I am pretty happy for the most part except for a few annoying issues. Specs here:

ASUS Crosshair VI Hero
    AMD 1700X
    Corsair Vengeance LPX (Black) (2 x 8GB) 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz

For now, I game as well as some multitasking everyday use such as browsing, watching videos, etc. Want to get back into drawing and painting analog and digitally Photoshop, first fix Autodesk Maya and use it, and definitely get back into Z-Brush to sculpt.

As for the GSkill RGB or Corsair RGB, again from what Ive dug up on forums and websites that is is just a trail and error at this point, which is why I may consider going GSkill RGB and sell my Corsair LPX ram IF speeds can be stable up to 3200 and color sync is perfect (as well as a great low price). Cheapest I can find as of this post is from here: https://jet.com/product/GSKILL-Tride...94d1231e9dc287

3000 here: https://jet.com/product/GSKILL-Tride...Gg9ZGcVfSRirCQ