Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who cares

Dtfkev
Level 7
8 REPLIES 8

davemon50
Level 11
Man that is outstanding tracking you did, but I sure am sorry you went through that. Sounds like calling the cable company. I am not an Asus rep, but I am curious if you can say what country you are from and if you know where your phone calls went to ?
Davemon50

Bahz
Level 12
Looks like you removed what you originally posted, if you have a service related issue that requires further escalation you can PM me directly with additional details and I can further escalate it internally. Thanks.

Bahz wrote:
Looks like you removed what you originally posted, if you have a service related issue that requires further escalation you can PM me directly with additional details and I can further escalate it internally. Thanks.

After being on hold another 1.5 hours I received an email from support saying
Let me first apologies for reaching out to you by email instead of call first as my call queue is currently closed at this time. As per our conversation today, your issue of not being able to use the Asus Ai charger feature on your motherboard was escalated to higher technical support and a response was provided.

Attach is the Asus AI charger program that should be installed on your computer. Please note that the Asus Ai Charger+ does not support USB hubs, USB extension cables, and generic USB cables. If you are using any of these then it will not work properly. Also please note that the Asus program will not work with older OS like Windows xp & 2000.

Once you install the program it should resolve the issue you’re having. Please let me know the progress and if the problems continues. Thanks for choosing Asus and I look forward to your response.

There is no attachment.

If anyone had actually listed they'd known that I'm not using any "USB hubs, USB extension cables, and generic USB cables" and they'd also know I'm running windows 10 making the comment about xp and 2000 completely irrelevant.

They'd also know that I'm not looking to download another copy of a junk application.

Most of the advertised software with this board is junk. If you can't resolve simple software issues, what's going to happen when I start asking questions about the BIOS?

I removed screenshot as they have a disclaimer in the signature of the email saying I cannot post it publicly without permission from asus.

Dtfkev
Level 7
After being on hold another 1.5 hours I received an email from support saying
Let me first apologies for reaching out to you by email instead of call first as my call queue is currently closed at this time. As per our conversation today, your issue of not being able to use the Asus Ai charger feature on your motherboard was escalated to higher technical support and a response was provided.

Attach is the Asus AI charger program that should be installed on your computer. Please note that the Asus Ai Charger+ does not support USB hubs, USB extension cables, and generic USB cables. If you are using any of these then it will not work properly. Also please note that the Asus program will not work with older OS like Windows xp & 2000.

Once you install the program it should resolve the issue you’re having. Please let me know the progress and if the problems continues. Thanks for choosing Asus and I look forward to your response.

There is no attachment.

If anyone had actually listed they'd known that I'm not using any "USB hubs, USB extension cables, and generic USB cables" and they'd also know I'm running windows 10 making the comment about xp and 2000 completely irrelevant.

Most of the advertised software with this board is junk. If you can't resolve simple software issues, what's going to happen when I start asking questions about the BIOS?

I removed screenshot as they have a disclaimer in the signature of the email saying I cannot post it publicly without permission from asus.

Dtfkev
Level 7
After being on hold another 1.5 hours i received this email from support.

There is no attachment.

This screen shot pretty much sums up my faith in the support of your products.

All of the advertised software with this motherboard is absolute garbage.

Dtfkev
Level 7
After hanging up on the representative last night I received an email from your escalated technical support department.

The email said:

Well the first issue is, THERE IS NO ATTACHMENT.

The second issue is, if anyone had been listening they would know I'm not using any "USB Hubs, USB extension cables or generic USB cables." - so that is completely irrelevant.

The third issue is, if anyone had been listening they would know I'm running windows 10. So the bit about windows xp and 2000 is completely irrelevant.

The fourth issue is, why the hell would I install another piece of garbage software if you can't even get the broken version of my machine?

This morning I was on the phone for another 1.5 Hours talking with some level 3 support representative.

He was able to send me a link to the attachment that was supposed to be included in the email.

The link was just to the product driver page for the same version of AI charger I've already tried to install. I expressed my concerns to the representative that its just a link to the same page and version I've already tried to download and install. He said his technical support department says that downloading it again and installing it will fix my issue.

So I downloaded it. Installed it, and wouldn't you know it broke again.

I'm at the point where I don't even want any of your junk software on my machine. Is there some uninstall utility that will completely remove all asus software from my machine? I'm not trying to format my SSD again.

Horrible support.

Bahz
Level 12
The case hasn't been escalated by me because I don't have any of information from this case from you, if you can please send me a PM with the following details:

S/N:
Case ID#:
RMA#s (if available):

Your contact details:

Name:
Phone #:
Email:

Once I have all of this back from you then I'll make sure this gets escalated up to higher management and I will make sure you a follow up on this case. Thanks.

Dtfkev
Level 7
So our forum Rep Bahz responded to my PM with:

Sorry there are no uninstaller that does what you would like to do, you can manually uninstall each software and use registry cleaning tools like CC Cleaner to achieve what you want to do.

Even though if you read my thread in the software section you'll see that I've already tried those options and they do not work.

And Asus customer support email just sent me this:

Let me first apologies for providing a late response to your email as I was out of office. I am not sure why the attachment didn’t go through but I see where you had called in and spoke with a follow Customer Care representative, Mario, who provided the download link. Base on the notes I see that you tried the option provided which unfortunately failed. Your case was escalated once more to our higher level technical team who now confirmed that you should download and run Revo Uninstaller to remote AI Charger + software and all Asus utilities. Please follow Revo FAQ for complete guide on how to do that.

Even though a reddit user recommended this to me a day ago, I even posted about it working in the Asus software section. So what did your guy do? Read my forum post and just regurgitate my own information? Because if your tech knew about it, why did it take so long to recommend?

This also only solves the problem of getting the software remove. Doesn't address the issue that my board still won't quick charge and the installer for AI Charger still won't install.

You've lost a customer for life.