cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG27VQ EU Availability?

AlexTheRepublic
Level 9
Hi,

Excuse my pertinent question, but I would appreciate to know when the PG27VQ will be available in (Eastern) Europe. I am very eager to see it in real life but I wanna manage my time wisely and by telling me a general date or period of time (hopefully being in the near future) would help me tremendously.

Thanks in advance.
17 REPLIES 17

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi AlexTheRepublican,

We aim to release the PG27VQ soon. We cannot disclose any more information at this time. It won't be too long. We hope you'll be patient for a little longer, it'll be worth the wait!

AlexTheRepublic
Level 9
Alright, I'll take your word. I won't buy the PG278QR next week and will patiently wait while on my 8 year old LG 66 Hz (OC) 🙂 lol.

But could you at least say the month?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi AlexTheRepublican,

As you can imagine, this is not really the preferred method for revealing the launch date. Thanks for reaching out for more info, we hope the monitor will reach you as soon as possible.

AlexTheRepublic
Level 9
Hey,

Thanks a lot for all the information. I might sound like a spoiled, petulant child, but thankfully I'm not. I'm just tired of "good-ol'" 60 Hz monitors. I'll keep you posted!

P.S.: Could you at least tell me how much it's gonna cost? I wanna know if I have to eat rice and beans for the next month or so, so that I stock pile everything I need. In all seriousness, I'd appreciate an approximate price range... 🙂

cljustin
Level 8
I'm excited for this monitor as well!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
It is definitely less than a kidney. :cool:

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

Well, honestly that's not the price range I was looking for. Today might be the day I buy my new monitor because the details you provided are not very accurate. Please tell me if it's gonna be released in September for crying out loud.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

Hey, I'm still on my friend's LG monitor. Do you have anything to share with me regarding the PG27VQ?? Please? 🙂

Any news on this monitor? Release eta or price?