cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's everyone playing? August 2017 Edition

BizzyB
Level 7
Hey everyone. My current PC build has gone through quite a few tweaks and iterations but is finalized for now. It's primarily an overpowered photo/video editing machine and massive Plex media server for all my ripped Blu-rays, but when I build I can't help but go big so it has a lot of graphics horsepower with my ROG card. It's been awhile since I've really gamed on PC, so what's everyone playing these days? What games are you looking forward to in the near future?
76 REPLIES 76

Ibslice
Level 8
Near Future.....

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Nate152 wrote:
I'm enjoying Watch Dogs 2.

You are making me want to play the game Watch Dogs now after watching that video. I haven't played it yet but it is on my list of games to play.

XD

JJAskiz wrote:
You are making me want to play the game Watch Dogs now after watching that video. I haven't played it yet but it is on my list of games to play.

XD

I feel the same way, I probably should have gotten it during the current Steam sale but oh well, always next time, I'll have my hands full with 5 new games anyway lol.

davemon50
Level 11
deleted
Davemon50

Right now I am playing StarCraft: Remastered Edition. Oh memories...

IntoxicatedPuma
Level 9
Hearts of Iron IV and World of Warships. I'm leaving my job in China in a few months and might move back to the US, if I do I'll probably start playing GTA or Battlefield series again.

It's still in alpha stage. There are some bad reviews on Steam because of people who don't understand what alpha means,

Their are people in the game industry who don't know what Alpha means 😞

I know each company is different by for reference my company does:

FPP (First Playable Prototype): Core function/gameplay of the game is present. Maybe some online is there but not always.
Alpha - Game is feature complete but features could be lacking more specific capabilities and could be very buggy
Beta - Game is content complete (artwork and assets are all there) but could use some polish. No placeholder art should be there
Master - All game content is final and left is debugging and some minor tweaks
Gold Master - game is approved for shipping

Of course Producers will always tweak that so you could end up with a Day One patch that adds content or features, because they were removed to get past a certain milestone....
GF's PC: Sunmilo ITX / ST45SF-G / Gigabyte A88XN / AMD A8 7600 / Silverstone AR06w/Noctua 92x14mm / ADATA 2x4g XPG / Sappire R7 370 2GB Compact / Crucial BX100 250g / WD 2.5 1TB HDD
My PC: FT03-T / ST60F-PS / Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus / Intel Q9550 / Intel Liquid Cooling Solution / 2x4g Crucial Tractical Tracer / PNY GTX 550 ti 1GB / Crucial M4 64gb SSD / 2x WD 3.5 1TB HDD / Samsung T260 Display

I've been playing Path of exile like crazy.

They recently released a new expansion, and since I was already a hardcore fan well, I decided to play.

I've been playing a little bit of Rocket league with a couple of my friends, and that's about it.

The dad life is not letting me play as much as I would like too, but it's no problem when my little boy gets bigger I will introduce him to gaming. 🙂

davemon50
Level 11
GivanniZ,
I have a great time gaming with my kids. We play all sorts of multiplayer Wii-U and Playstation 4 games together on the consoles. I bought one of the Asus gaming laptops for my 9-yr old son to use, and we play PC games against each other. He's better at Counterstrike than I am, lol.
Davemon50