cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UX31E hotkeys only working sometimes with Windows 10.

Dangerous_Dave
Level 7
I'm trying to get my ASUS UX31E up and running with Windows 10 (original OS was Windows 7). Unfortunately the keyboard hotkeys are not responding correctly. I have downloaded what I believe is the correct ATK package for Windows 10, but even so, the laptop stops responding after about the 3rd hotkey press, then randomly makes hotkey adjustments for the next few minutes, before finally responding for a few presses again.

Does anyone know how I might fix this? Possibly somebody knows where to acquire the official ASUS ATK drivers for this model?

Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon2_ROG
Customer Service Agent
Dangerous_Dave wrote:
I'm trying to get my ASUS UX31E up and running with Windows 10 (original OS was Windows 7). Unfortunately the keyboard hotkeys are not responding correctly. I have downloaded what I believe is the correct ATK package for Windows 10, but even so, the laptop stops responding after about the 3rd hotkey press, then randomly makes hotkey adjustments for the next few minutes, before finally responding for a few presses again.

Does anyone know how I might fix this? Possibly somebody knows where to acquire the official ASUS ATK drivers for this model?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

The model does not have Windows 10 drivers. If you want to install the ATK driver for this model, we might suggest you to download and install the following driver. But we can not guarantee it must be able to work.
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_Win10/ATKPackage/ATKPackage_Win10_64_VER100050.zip?_ga=...