cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destiny2 Promo for Asia only?

john_wayne117
Level 7
Hello, apparently promo https://www.asus.com/event/vga/Destiny2/?_ga=2.86337820.508601395.1503380664-1054649102.1487840749 is for asia only (Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippine, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam) which is weird since other AIB like evga, have same promo for US etc. So the promo is for asia, or evga is superior than asus?
5 REPLIES 5

xeromist
You missed this part:
If you are from other regions, please visit GeForce.com to redeem your code.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
You missed this part:

I asked nvidia they told me that they don't have any codes. So other AIB like msi\evga do it world wide, but asus just for asia?

xeromist
I haven't tried to redeem this promo but it sounds like the way it works is that you get a code from ASUS and redeem it with Nvidia. So it makes sense Nvidia would say that.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
I haven't tried to redeem this promo but it sounds like the way it works is that you get a code from ASUS and redeem it with Nvidia. So it makes sense Nvidia would say that.

So asus have codes. but won't give you any because you from USA? Wow. I thought other smaller AIB can do that, but not asus.

xeromist
That's not what I meant. I'm not an ASUS employee so don't take this as gospel but my guess would be that US customers who purchase a qualifying card from a qualified retailer between 8/21 and 9/5 receive their code from the retailer at the time of purchase. Customers in Asia Pacific don't get it at the time of purchase and need to request it separately.

Are you saying that you bought a card yesterday from a retailer that advertised this promotion and you did not get some sort of code? If so, I would start by talking to the retailer and seeing if they have a code you didn't receive.

Note that often times small time stores like Ebay sellers and 3rd party Amazon sellers likely won't be participating in promotions like this unless they are affiliated with a larger retailer.

EDIT, here are the terms & conditions from Nvidia's promo page:
FOR NORTH AMERICA TERRITORIES
Game code offer good beginning August 21, 2017 through September 5, 2017 or while supplies last. Offer good for one digital download code for Destiny 2 only. Limit one download code per customer. Offer valid only through authorized ETAIL and Retail partners. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Offer valid worldwide, excluding China and Korea or where prohibited by law. Customer is responsible for any applicable sales tax. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, rebate, or discount coupon. Product subject to availability, quantities are limited. Retailers, distributors and employees of NVIDIA, Activision, and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited. Offer code will be provided to customer with the purchase of a qualifying NVIDIA product.

The last line seems to indicate that you should receive it at the time of purchase.